Our friend...RudyCobra

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
....I'm not sure if who exactly saw the thread that 03cobrajc (Jake) <--- Good friends!! .... had started about our good friend RubyCoba / I think it was lost with the upgrrade on SVTP...

Well, long story short, Rudy was in a very serious accident over the weekend, and as a result of those injuries, lost his life last night!!! VERY SAD :(

Thoughts & prayers go out to his new bride, Jannica, family & friends! Truly a great loss as he was a great member to many on SVTP!!

Rudy & I often spoken about our POSI Ported Eaton's....he even sent me a part free of change...and wouldn't even allow me to pay for the shipping....I'm sure many of you have similar stories about Rudy :)

RIP my friend....and truly all thoughts & prayers to all involved in his life!

Tim

Last edited:

Blueline

Established Member
Wow.... Very sad to hear, Prayers for his wife, family and friends. God Bless you bud. R.I.P.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Praying for his wife and family!

^^^^ really makes you think twice everytime you leave the house. Anything is possible. I pray for Rudy's family may they stay strong. And hope that they know they have the SVT family for support. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to know him that well....God speed Rudy.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Tim...Sorry hear and yes he was a great guy. Prayers go out to his family....Sad day...

SlowSVT

Established Member
Tragic news like this always makes one stop and pause. Much sadness

RIP

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, is there a news story to this tragic accident? I would like to know more about his guy and what went down. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread