Our friend...RudyCobra

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I remember when we lost purdueranger and
Terrible to hear another member has passed.
Prayers sent

testorossa1989

Established Member
Prayers go out to his family, Dont really know what to say. I remember chatting it up with him a few times on threads.

Respect the families space, heart and prayers go out.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Keep us updated Tim if we could get together for a Svt member donation fundraiser to help the family in anyway possible.

03cobrajc

Established Member
My brother

The Lord got a good man up there now. Rudy was a good friend of mine, and my teacher for everything on this cobra of mine. He was fun to hang around, and easy to get along with. He will be missed a lot. His wife and family will need support and prayers for a while. I can't imagine how this is on jannica his wife.

Like I told his wife today, all day I Still felt like I was waiting for him to text me.

R.I.P brother. Promise to get car going and take care of those ford haters around here.

ctgreddy

Established Member
Man that is horrible news. I cant even begin to think of the pain his wife and family and friends are going thru. I hardly know him other than just posts on here and even I am sad. Deff sending all my prayers their way!

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Out of curiosity, is there a news story to this tragic accident? I would like to know more about his guy and what went down. Thanks in advance.

I'd as well like to know the details if it's not prying too much. R.I.P.

Keep us updated Tim if we could get together for a Svt member donation fundraiser to help the family in anyway possible.

THIS!!!!:beer::beer::beer:

The Lord got a good man up there now. Rudy was a good friend of mine, and my teacher for everything on this cobra of mine. He was fun to hang around, and easy to get along with. He will be missed a lot. His wife and family will need support and prayers for a while. I can't imagine how this is on jannica his wife.

Like I told his wife today, all day I Still felt like I was waiting for him to text me.

R.I.P brother. Promise to get car going and take care of those ford haters around here.

Please let us know if a donation site is / gets setup so we can send our respect to a fellow Mustang enthusiast. I've seen many of us pull together in situations just like this in the past and would love to see support sent to his wife and kid(s) if applicable.

$20 a person or anything at all goes a long way!!! :thumbsup:

Donation ready!

bad93svt

Established Member
To young to go! My condolences to his family.
We should all be thankful for each & every day!

R I P

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I did not know him but felt like i did, I followed his posts and he was very knowledgeable on here. Prayers go out to him and his family.

mrose75

Established Member
I was hoping this thread wasn't about what the title made me think it was. God bless. Rest easy.

asierra1

Established Member
+1 for a relief fund to help the family out. Lets see if we can get something started.
This is a lesser place without him. Prayers go out to the family. I'm sure he'll be trashing on gm's upstairs with the big man. RIP bud

cobra fern

Established Member
Very sad to hear about this . R.i.p . He always gave good advice in his posts . Too young to go . My condolences to his family .

Users who are viewing this thread