Our friend...RudyCobra

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
RIP , very sad to hear about this I didn't know him but looked at his posts & watched his build. Seemed like a great guy & had a lot of knowledge & love for his car. My prayers go out to his family

my92gt

Established Member
R.I.P buddy. You were a good member on here and very helpful. I too say a fundraiser for the family would be a good thing for him. It's the least I can do since he GAVE me A part I needed and didn't pay nothing at all. Great dude and so tragic to see this happen to some one that cared for others!
Please update this thread if there can be a fund raising thread.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Thats terrible. Prayers for him and his family. may he rest in Peace. So sad!

SNK-BITE

Established Member
Great guy to talk to. Will definitely be missed. RIP buddy! +1 on the donations to the family and details on what happened.

quad

Established Member
Sorry to hear I did not know much about him but have seen pictures of his car. Another Silver Terminator owner has passed. First Purdue Ranger and now him.

Life is short. One minute you're discussing stuff on the forum and next you're gone.

RIP.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
We exchanged parts through the site. He was a knowledgeable, and great guy to talk to. Really is a shame, prayers out to his friends and family!

Evo2SVT

Established Member
So sad to hear this. Just goes to show you life is to short and enjoy everything and everyone in it. R I P

timbo3282

Established Member
I too would like to know what happened - and am interested in info to donate to his family.

I have several good friends that are firemen and it doesn't take much to lose your life in a wreck. I'll include his family in my prayers.

SlowSVT

Established Member
I am down for contributing money to a fund. Condolences are nice but money can smooth things over in a time of grief and shows the recipient something more than just words. I'm sure Rudy's family will be heartened knowing how import SVTP members are to each other and how he will be missed should they happen apon this thread.

man I just saw one of his post last week and now he is gone, "pooff!" :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread