Our friend...RudyCobra

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
The Lord got a good man up there now. Rudy was a good friend of mine, and my teacher for everything on this cobra of mine. He was fun to hang around, and easy to get along with. He will be missed a lot. His wife and family will need support and prayers for a while. I can't imagine how this is on jannica his wife.

Like I told his wife today, all day I Still felt like I was waiting for him to text me.

R.I.P brother. Promise to get car going and take care of those ford haters around here.

Sorry to hear the awful news about Rudy. Thoughts and prayers are out to his family and friends. RIP my Brother

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
oh my......:(
damn, we were just talking the other day about parts and my previous mods to the car.
RIP bud.....you will be missed

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Wtf man....spoke with him many times over pm. Makes me angry good people go out like this. RIP Rudy, prayers for your family bud. Can we add him to the roadside memorial?

still can't believe though...smh..

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
This sucks. I never met or talked to the guy outside of on here, but he was always very friendly to me. Sad to hear. I hope his family can make it through this.

5.0favaloro

FLOSSA
Established Member
rudycobra
rudy.jpg
1455092_10151774945528174_2076789750_n.jpg
This is currently the only source of benefit for Rudy, this gym is located in Luling Louisiana and I'm sure you can call and donate over the phone depending on your location. Phone 985-308-1360 (STAFF HOURS below)
Email [email protected]
Website http://anytimefitness.com/en-us/clubs/19...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread