03 Service Manual file?

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
i have a copy of a disc.. 03cobrah...if you are a pc geek ill give you a copy that you can work with to try and post....i also downloaded a link last week on the disc,,but its not all of the disc,,just the mustang section....

the disc i have is 8.2 g large and is on a daul-layer disc...

I have one that is like 5.32 g and has all of the fords 2000-2003 and just F-650 and F-750 for 2004 if anybody want a copy I can mail you a copy you just have to cover my cost for mail and dvd. Hotcobra03 you said you had a copy that is 8.2 g does it have the wiring diagrams becuase mine does not if it does can you send me a copy I can cover your cost

Jefe

Established Member
Sorry im slow but im on one but are these the factory manuals for an 03-04 cobra?

This is thee shop manual Ford uses. Gives you directions on how to basically take the car apart and put it back together. Everybody needs a copy of this, Ive used it numerous times

Looks like you dl'd it already though, did you have to use the disc? Id rather have everything on the disc or everything on the hard drive to run it.

Cant seem to find the program on my computer here at work but I have the disc.....

hotcobra03

Established Member

I have one that is like 5.32 g and has all of the fords 2000-2003 and just F-650 and F-750 for 2004 if anybody want a copy I can mail you a copy you just have to cover my cost for mail and dvd. Hotcobra03 you said you had a copy that is 8.2 g does it have the wiring diagrams becuase mine does not if it does can you send me a copy I can cover your cost

just got a thought..im going to try to copy the disc and post it,,

if not sure,on sending thru mail...with it being a daul layer disc im not sure if it will work,or how it will work,cause its timed stamped and needs to be in cd rom...maybe if its copied onto a daul layer disc it might work?

ill get back with my results on if it copied...:rockon:

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
just got a thought..im going to try to copy the disc and post it,,

if not sure,on sending thru mail...with it being a daul layer disc im not sure if it will work,or how it will work,cause its timed stamped and needs to be in cd rom...maybe if its copied onto a daul layer disc it might work?

ill get back with my results on if it copied...:rockon:

Yea let me know I downloaded mine and put it on a daul layer disc

hotcobra03

Established Member
manual link

ok 6hrs later..i tried disc 1..too scratched..tried copy #2 too scratched,,tried copy#3 that worked...

can someone try this and see if it works..

some facts first,,,this is a copy of the disc that i made,,when naming the disc i called it something different than what the cd rom said it was named..it didnt work on my pc but maybe i have to remove the old program and install with new folder name,,..after download and copied to a disc,you need to install it,,

than it works with adobe 5.0

and svg viewer

go back into disc and open the tools folder,,,inside thier is adobe and svg viewer....this is also timed stamped..it it says expired and disgaurd than change your date back to 03/04...with mine cd has to be in cd rom to work

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

good luck

Vnmous1_04

InFamous Racing
Established Member
I did this I extracted the files into C:/tos then after they were extracted I ran the setup.exe and followed directions all the way until the end when it says you need adobe or whatever then i went to the instuctions file given and i changed the mustang03 line to what it says to change it to and then finished the install opened and it worked fine!

hotcobra03

Established Member
download

I did this I extracted the files into C:/tos then after they were extracted I ran the setup.exe and followed directions all the way until the end when it says you need adobe or whatever then i went to the instuctions file given and i changed the mustang03 line to what it says to change it to and then finished the install opened and it worked fine!

the adobe 5.0 and svg viewer are in the tools folder if needed..did you have to put on a disc?or date? for it too work?

if cd rom not needed than im install this link like you did,,,i hate following the disc,,in/out/in/out

did you do the first link or the second link..

.fords gonna be mad at me...

hope this helps alot of guys out:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Satyr

Established Member
contact cobrabob and he can get you squared away.
it was definitely easiest to get in touch with him.

03cobrah

Established Member

what folder are you renaming?

and you renamed it to "2003 Mustang" right?:shrug:

Wayne64SS

Established Member
i changed the line in the file to match what it said, but it still won't work. Says "The specified volume could not be found: Mustang 2003"

Any ideas guys?

Edit: After browsing the directory, all the PDF files are in spanish with spanish names, and it's all for F350-450-550. The only thing i see remotely Mustang related is a Tremec 4050 manual... in spanish.

Last edited:

03cobrah

Established Member
i changed the line in the file to match what it said, but it still won't work. Says "The specified volume could not be found: Mustang 2003"

Any ideas guys?

Edit: After browsing the directory, all the PDF files are in spanish with spanish names, and it's all for F350-450-550. The only thing i see remotely Mustang related is a Tremec 4050 manual... in spanish.

i'm getting the same thing

hotcobra03

Established Member
service disc

i'm getting the same thing

03cobrah,,any chance we can hook up some where...we are always around town..you can copy my disc ,,

here is my problem....my hard drive has 13g of space free....

disc is 8.2 g

i tryed to copy to compressed zip file...says cant do it has to be copied to hard drive first..

ok did that ..than tried to zip it....found hard drive is too small..it stops before the finish...

Question for all? i tried the first link also...when i opened it,,it didnt have a tools folder..

on my disc i have a tools folder....in side folder is the programs adobe5.0 and svg viewer...needed to run my disc...

this link asked for adobe 4 and svg viewer 2 to run program.....

can i copy just the tools folder and post it,,,

ALSO,,,not sure if this is a problem or not..im assuming the program is made to run from the disc,,,,are you guys coping this to a disc before install to pc?

it got me when i got my disc,,had to call the seller on how to setup...

if you do get to the ford screen it will say if and what tools are installed...

if anyone knows a way for me to try to copy and post ,,let me know..

i will get this to work..:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread