03 Silver cobra. under 18k miles. Whipple 3.4, built bottom, etc

Mr. Couper

Established Member
keep it at that price-- a lot of guys want this car for 26- 27. We almost have the same mods and mine is getting a tune right now. I would in no way let it go for less than 36. I would part it out before that and still sale it for 26. goodl luck, dont give in like these other guys.

Last edited:

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
I can e-mail you all the pics you want here are just a couple that I have online. It takes it's class at every show, local or national. We have competed on the national level 3 times this year and won all 3 times. It was selected for the invitational display at Carlisle for the All Truck Nationals 2008. Had been on local and national TV (TRUCKS! on Spike). Is in the 2008 ALSA paint catalog. The top changes from shades of blue to green depending on the angle you are at. It is NOT mystichrome, there are no hints of golds or reds, just blues and greens. There are a couple pictures on the Summit racing website under 2007 TruckFest wilnners and also on the Family Events and Carlisle websites. You gotta see it to believe it..

TruckFSRS.jpg

Truck_200RRS.jpg

Truck2008SSRS.jpg

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
the car made 654rwhp with a 2.3l whipple and 14psi.. I tuned the car..

with the 3.4, i havent even begun to tune since we are having belt issues.... the car is an absolute MONSTER.. the only reason i said WTF is because Ned changes his mind like he changes his underwear LOL..

Right on 14 psi your on crack

Seller gl with the sale care looks to be in great shape

Users who are viewing this thread