03 Silver cobra. under 18k miles. Whipple 3.4, built bottom, etc

98kingcobra

Established Member
thought maybe I could throw a offer at you my 98 cobra and 06 yamaha yfz 450. if you can put it back stock or with the small whipple. cause I know what I got aint worth what you posted but thought I would atleast ask. lmk thanks

JDM EJ1 95

Established Member
no thanks.. at this time hes lookin for something like these

GN
04ish Z06
Supra
etc
nicer "higher end" cars..lower miles.. nothing beat.. nothing that looks like a wreck.. and something nicely put together or stock.

JDM EJ1 95

Established Member
hahahahahha ive been telling ned to do the same.. but hes strapped for money right now. and doesnt want to put the extra cash into the pulley and tune.

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
read the description

550+ on a base tune with a slipping belt. 19psi and 26psi are a huge difference as well as when kurgan actually TUNES the car it will see a huge increase..

like its stated.. the car should make 700+

i would recommend that you yourself put on the smaller belt and get it tuned, and actually put down the 700rwhp.
not a lot of people will pay 36kobo for a car making 550hp, and also it isnt likely you will get a premium for your car if the buyer still needs to do work on it.

gl w/sale i think getting the belt and tune would make a huge difference for you.

TuRnEDoMeStIc

Established Member
i would recommend that you yourself put on the smaller belt and get it tuned, and actually put down the 700rwhp.
not a lot of people will pay 36kobo for a car making 550hp, and also it isnt likely you will get a premium for your car if the buyer still needs to do work on it.

gl w/sale i think getting the belt and tune would make a huge difference for you.

All that Plus did you look at the Economy Lately:shrug:
I say you keep that Beast!

JDM EJ1 95

Established Member
its my buddys car.. ive been trying to get him to swap the belt and get a 4 inch upper for a long time now..

if it was my car it wouldve been done..

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
Interested in a trade for a 350z nismo edition #989 out of 1500 made. bought new myself email me. [email protected]

Stop bumping 2 year old threads! Other people are trying to sell their cars here.

Keep it to PMs. Common sense tells you that threads as old as these mean the car is long gone and the original poster probably no longer logs on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread