~04sleeper's Official Guide To Polishing Your Exhaust~

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Good write up Kevin. We should have used that sanding wheel on mine maybe saved us some time and arm muscles, LOL.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Great write up! I vote to make this a sticky in the Show & Shine section!
Well make happen! LOL... Thanks. :beer:

You have way to much time on your hands lol! J/K thats great!
LOL..:beer:

Excellent write-up! :beer:
:beer:

holy shit that is nice
:thumbsup:

Nice job and a great write-up. thanks

all I can say is DAMM !!!!

Good write up Kevin. We should have used that sanding wheel on mine maybe saved us some time and arm muscles, LOL.
LOL... Yeah. I thought about it and figured there had to be a better way. This is what I came up with. There still may yet to be a better way out there for the Do-It-Yourselfer, but this is the best I could come up with for now.

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Awesome...

04sleeper really knows how to maximize his existing mods...ported/polished TB's, cut springs and now this!!!

Later...Dave

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I've been wanting to really clean the lips of my SSR GT3's...any ideas on doing that?
Use some Adams 1-2 Combo metal polish. If your lips are really bad you can use some Mothers Mag Aluminum Polish and a cotton buffing wheel on a drill. That will bring a shine to them for sure!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Use some Adams 1-2 Combo metal polish. If your lips are really bad you can use some Mothers Mag Aluminum Polish and a cotton buffing wheel on a drill. That will bring a shine to them for sure!

You said lips. huh huh huh ha huh ha.:dancenana:

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
As always VERY nice job!

I was going to go full-on "mirror finish" but I drive my car daily, it would have been a pointless effort. My exhaust is no where NEAR as beautiful as that, but it's good to know it's got the potential for it!

Maybe for the next show....

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Damn, I'm going to have to do this to my Audi's tips. The rest of the exhaust does not show unless you are ducking under the car. lol.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
You said lips. huh huh huh ha huh ha.:dancenana:
LOL....."Oh Yeah"<-----Best Beavis Voice.

This made me lmao.Beavis and ButtHead ftw.
Great write-up Kevin.As I mentioned before,i`ll be doing this when I get my new c/b.
LOL... Thanks Brad. huh huh huh ha huh.
Beavis-01-june.gif

As always VERY nice job!

I was going to go full-on "mirror finish" but I drive my car daily, it would have been a pointless effort. My exhaust is no where NEAR as beautiful as that, but it's good to know it's got the potential for it!

Maybe for the next show....
Thanks Nino. Actually you could do this on a daily and still keep it looking nice. It's really easy to upkeep.

Looks amazing, i'm about to do an IRS swap so this will come in handy.
Good to hear. :beer:

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
Gee cant wait to get laid off again, then i will have time to do it unless,,, u wanna make some money and i send them to you?

Users who are viewing this thread