$15,000 Cobra for sale

cpsmith516

Established Member
Assuming you're in Miami based on the phone number. It's a bit of a stretch for me, are you willing to meet somewhere further north?

cpsmith516

Established Member
Also can you send me a lot of detailed pics ([email protected]) anything that I may find as an issue - interior wear, paint dings/chips, etc. Anything mechanically wrong with the car? clutch in good shape, no odd noises, no smoking/oil burning/etc?

Has the car been smoked in?

kachup

Established Member
Nothing is wrong with the car, changed oil 400 miles ago I CHANGE IT EVERY 2,800-3,000K, spark plug are change NGK TR6, everything works on the car....

Car has some small scratches nothing big, clean title never seen a accident or paint (original paint) have a video i could send, any question plz call me,text me or email me...

Serious buyer contact me, 15,000 takes the car

Last edited:

kachup

Established Member
bump guys im not selling the car for 10,12,13 or 14k thanks for the offers...but 15,000 is a good price for a clean title terminator, salvage title terminators go for this price, new edge cobra's go for 10-14k...so 15000 is a good price

****$15,000 cash

Last edited:

cpsmith516

Established Member
Just one day ago the 1st post said 14... I talked to you yesterday it was 15, and now today it's 15,500...

Not only that but I wouldn't call the scratches on the fender and good nothing. There's also a sizable dent that is missing paint. It's fair to say this car is gonna need paint for anyone to be truly happy with their purchase.

You also told me you have owned it since November 2010 yet the Carfax says it was retitled in July 2011. There are way too many questionable things about this car. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kachup

Established Member
here the video to anyone that has doubt...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3m3zS8BAcE"]SVT On Sale - YouTube[/nomedia]

kachup

Established Member
Just one day ago the 1st post said 14... I talked to you yesterday it was 15, and now today it's 15,500...

Not only that but I wouldn't call the scratches on the fender and good nothing. There's also a sizable dent that is missing paint. It's fair to say this car is gonna need paint for anyone to be truly happy with their purchase.

You also told me you have owned it since November 2010 yet the Carfax says it was retitled in July 2011. There are way too many questionable things about this car. GLWS.

i was going to give to you for 15,000 you never responded and now your mad and trying to mess up my sale... my car has a clean title i own the car since November and parked it @ a friends house garage because i left the country FOR PERSONAL REASON THAT I DONT HAVE TO TELL NO ONE, i was abel to register it in july when i came back... when you dont want to buy something you dont buy it...i made a video for everyone that has doubt thanks to you, next time email me or call if you have to say something...I NEVER POSTED 14 I LOWER THE PRICE FROM 17 OBO TO 15,500....

Last edited:

kachup

Established Member
here a video of the car for anyone that wants to buy it complete video how the car sits now...haters are going to hate because they try to low ball :nonono:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3m3zS8BAcE"]SVT On Sale - YouTube[/nomedia]

kachup

Established Member
15,000 TAKES THE CAR

15,000 TAKES THE CAR, I HAVE THE CARFAX AND I DONT HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE CLEAN TITLE AND NO PROBLEMS WITH THE CARS EVERYTHING WORKS, CONTACT ME, I NEED THE CAR GONE ASAP

305-878-1794 TEXT/CALL ANYTIME

OR EMAIL ME [email protected]

salvage title cobra's go for this price and clean title/Mach1/New edge cobras go for 10-14k even 02-04 GT, im not letting the car go for less

kachup

Established Member
13z4iuw.jpg

svtcbd.jpg

2mhwp6u.jpg

29vgymh.jpg

2ivlf6f.jpg

2qsnz1z.jpg

11mcf9s.jpg

4jvmz7.jpg

idgep5.jpg

t65blz.jpg

ld3c2.jpg

98cxtg.jpg

vgprw3.jpg

fa0z1k.jpg

upside down sorry
2rohmpd.jpg

25jjurb.jpg

dfhzxc.jpg

28vu5c2.jpg

dxoihf.jpg

166xlah.jpg

2vbudqe.jpg

2vbudqe.jpg

4kdz49.jpg

THE ONLY BAD THING ON THE CAR
15s8n6h.jpg

$15,000 and it yours

Last edited:

kachup

Established Member
on my way to work :sleeping:

$15,000 need the car gone asap

could send anything anyone needs before purchasing the car or could come and see it

getting a great deal for a terminator

cheapest clean title no problem terminator on the market as now....spread the word :beer:

cpsmith516

Established Member
You need to make up your mind and stop editing posts... Your last post said 14, and now it says 15. Which is it...

Users who are viewing this thread