$15,000 Cobra for sale

kachup

Established Member
Wow you're giving that Termi away at $15k. Surprised no one has jumped on that.

i need the car gone i have to pay some stuff and i may give a down payment on a 2013 :rolling: i originally was going to save my business to survive the 3 holiday weeks off, but i own a truck company and i sold two of my truck and that saved me but i had to fire two great truck drivers because no one bought the car before nov 30 :nonono:

Bump!! for ya Brotha!! GLWS.. :)

thanks man :beer:

kachup

Established Member
Damn, how is this car still up for sale?

:shrug: well people are always trying to low ball me :nonono: everyone that has contact me says "$15,000 is too much for a Terminator with almost 100,000 miles" and my respond to them "bud new edge cobra are your price range" :burn:
but they dont understand is a clean title no issue 2003 COBRA FOR $15,000 :bash:

lrn2drvefrst

Established Member
It's not that your price is too high. People aren't jumping on this because they can pay $1-2K more and get a car with literally half the miles and more mods, without any body blemishes. It's a no brainer, especially for the people who have the money.

I sold my salvage title 03' Cobra with 99k miles for $14.5K two years ago, but that car looked and performed better mechanically than most 50k cars he was looking at, and the buyer realized that and jumped on it. If it were two years ago you'd get $15K for your car. However, I think the cold truth is that you may have to take $13-14K and walk away from it. The longer you hold onto the car, the more it's costing you, which is something else to take into consideration.

Your grammar isn't all that great, the pictures aren't very high quality, you constantly edit posts, and you annoyingly post the price every time you bump the thread as if people haven't seen that the price is $15K firm. Especially for $15K, those are things that will most definitely play into the sale of the car.

Good luck with the sale.

It's not that your price is too high. People aren't jumping on this because they can pay $1-2K more and get a car with literally half the miles and more mods, without any body blemishes. It's a no brainer, especially for the people who have the money.

I sold my salvage title 03' Cobra with 99k miles for $14.5K two years ago, but that car looked and performed better mechanically than most 50k cars he was looking at, and the buyer realized that and jumped on it. If it were two years ago you'd get $15K for your car. However, I think the cold truth is that you may have to take $13-14K and walk away from it. The longer you hold onto the car, the more it's costing you, which is something else to take into consideration.

Your grammar isn't all that great, the pictures aren't very high quality, you constantly edit posts, and you annoyingly post the price every time you bump the thread as if people haven't seen that the price is $15K firm. Especially for $15K, those are things that will most definitely play into the sale of the car.

Good luck with the sale.

Don't you think this is all a bit uncalled for? Its just not cool to come in to someone's for sale ad and offer up an opinion that you weren't asked for and to take some cheap shots at the seller in the process. I don't think you'd like it if someone came into your for sale ad and started talking trash in it.

kachup

Established Member

Good luck with the sale.

thanks for your opinion, and just to let you know money is a international language that doesn't need grammar and its my car and i could sell it at any price i want.

kachup

Established Member
Don't you think this is all a bit uncalled for? Its just not cool to come in to someone's for sale ad and offer up an opinion that you weren't asked for and to take some cheap shots at the seller in the process. I don't think you'd like it if someone came into your for sale ad and started talking trash in it.

:rockon::beer:

lrn2drvefrst

Established Member

I really don't think it was uncalled for at all. It was an attempt to help the seller look at the sale of his car from a few different perspectives. No cheap shots were taken, by any means. I don't care if he sells his car or not, however, I thought I'd provide an unbiased opinion on why his car hasn't sold yet, as he indeed does want the car to sell. People do this to me all of the time, and if it is an educated opinion like the one I offered, it often helps me figure out details that need revision in my selling tactics.

thanks for your opinion, and just to let you know money is a international language that doesn't need grammar and its my car and i could sell it at any price i want.

The point that I was trying to make about grammar is that a buyer looks at the use of bad grammar in a for sale ad as laziness, and thus attaches the characteristic of laziness to how you treat your car.

I was genuinely trying to help you out. As I said before, good luck with the sale.

kachup

Established Member
I really don't think it was uncalled for at all. It was an attempt to help the seller look at the sale of his car from a few different perspectives. No cheap shots were taken, by any means. I don't care if he sells his car or not, however, I thought I'd provide an unbiased opinion on why his car hasn't sold yet, as he indeed does want the car to sell. People do this to me all of the time, and if it is an educated opinion like the one I offered, it often helps me figure out details that need revision in my selling tactics.

The point that I was trying to make about grammar is that a buyer looks at the use of bad grammar in a for sale ad as laziness, and thus attaches the characteristic of laziness to how you treat your car.

I was genuinely trying to help you out. As I said before, good luck with the sale.

:nonono: my man grammar has nothing to do with selling a car...and me being lazy with my cars your crazy, i wash the car every 3 day's i change the oil every 3k i spend 9.50 a quart on Castrol German oil 7 quartz to be specific, i wax the car once a month, i keep the car interior super clean, i dont even eat inside the car and the only passenger in my car is my gf lol im to picky to be lazy...

im not selling a salvage cobra like you did :nono: if i was i would of ask less money for it and i would of agree with your comment, so thanks for your opinion but i really don't need it

lrn2drvefrst

Established Member
And once again, what I said went right over your head. If you're going to try and put down the fact that I had a salvage titled 03' Cobra, explain to me why it had more miles than your car and sold for $500 less than your asking price :lol1: See my point yet?

kachup

Established Member
for anyone that wants to ship the car i own a truck company so i got friends with car carrier company and i could you give you their number for a quote, i know they charge $750 to Denver,Co and Albuquerque,NM from Miami,FL...If your closer to Miami,FL the cheaper it is

Last edited:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
I would have to lose the 93 to do it. What kinda mileage does it get on the highway?

Users who are viewing this thread