2003 DSG Cobra for sale in Texas

96Blacksunshine

Established Member
Hey Dennis. Long time no see. I may be interested in this car if it's still available. I will know something with the bank by next week. Hopefully you still have it. It looks clean as ever.

acrod

Established Member
damn if I could only sell my truck I would be all over that quick. I am so itching to get back into a cobra.

acrod

Established Member
07 tacoma 4x4 dbl cab 6 spd. 22kmiles, all stock. still on factory warranty till may of next yr. Interested in a trade?

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
Don't want a 2006 GT do you?

Sorry, no.

My plan was to replace this vehicle with a 2009 or 2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab Z71, or possibly a 2009 or 2010 F150 Crew Cab. Like I said, I am mainly selling this car due to a lack of garage space. In my mind it is OK for a truck to sit outside, but not one of my stangs.........so again, it is a no on your car, although it looks very nice in your sig!

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
Sorry, no.

My plan was to replace this vehicle with a 2009 or 2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab Z71, or possibly a 2009 or 2010 F150 Crew Cab. Like I said, I am mainly selling this car due to a lack of garage space. In my mind it is OK for a truck to sit outside, but not one of my stangs.........so again, it is a no on your car, although it looks very nice in your sig!

IMO go with the F-150 better gas mileage.. i own one and am getting 15 mpg in stop and go traffic could only imagine what i would get highway

svtmemo

Established Member
Sweet car, i wish i was still looking for an 03, but im going to stick with my 98 cobra...........man i love ur car...........good luck finding a good home for it.....

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
Sweet car, i wish i was still looking for an 03, but im going to stick with my 98 cobra...........man i love ur car...........good luck finding a good home for it.....

Thanks........I love my '98 Steeda Cobra, as well......but I am going to miss the hell out of this car, when it is gone. Speaking of the '03, I have been working out a deal with an individual over the last 5 days or so, and we are going to get together tomorrow afternoon.........so I believe the car is as good as gone. I will post if it is still available after tomorrow.

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
I met and have agreed in principal on a deal with an individual on this board. The deal should be finalized by the middle of the week.

Thanks to all of the individuals that expressed interest in the car. I am happy that it will be going to a good home.

michaelrios

My '03 DSG Cobra is for sale. I am the original owner and it has been well maintained. It currently has 55k on the clock. It has always been garged, except for the last 5 months. It has a few mods(nothing crazy). I will post more info and pics later.........just trying to see if there is any interest. I am asking $17,800.

More later.

just wondering if u would b interested in a trade if so text mike 325-812-3878

Users who are viewing this thread