2014 mustang concept

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm liking it. A nice, evolutionary departure from the present design. Whatever they do, I would love to see the next Mustang get slimmed down to 3,400 lbs. max with a shorter wheelbase.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
That render was created by Yasidesign and published by Saw Creatives. It was derived from former Mustang concept artist Rob Jensen. It was believe it was a possible 2010 GT500 or a 2013 SVT Cobra concept. Rob no longer works for Ford but the concepts still belong to FoMoCo.

Mustang-Shelby-Design-Sketch-4.jpg

Last edited:

silvernewedge

Established Member
highly doubt it will look like anything posted so far...I'd be very surprised if it doesn't get Ford's new Kinetic design language which means it's probably not going to be retro anymore. Also, considering it will be based on an entirely new chassis I don't see why Ford would carry over the general look of the current S197 cars.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I wish they would just rebuild retro cars that looked near identical to the actual retro car.... Id love a 2012 Gt500 that looked near identical to a 69 gt500 with a 2012 engineering and technology. Either make an exotic looking car, or make a retro looking car. You cant have both.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I wish they would just rebuild retro cars that looked near identical to the actual retro car.... Id love a 2012 Gt500 that looked near identical to a 69 gt500 with a 2012 engineering and technology. Either make an exotic looking car, or make a retro looking car. You cant have both.

This.

Wouldnt it just be ****ing epic if 2014.5 Ford released a 50th anniversary Mustang that was an exact copy of the 64.5 Mustang, just with unibody construction, modern interior, modern safety standards, modern powertrain, etc.

boduke0220

Established Member
looks hideous to me. Im tired of the whole "radical Curves, and sharpe edges" type concepts, just make a good looking car that will run 10's with bolt ons and we'll ll be good.

Users who are viewing this thread