3rd Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords meet

86merc

Established Member
I have talked to people who made it down there and had fun. I plan to be there this year.

Kyle the CMC crew will be rolling down DEEP if the weather cooperates. I'm anticipating a huge turnout from us. Great way to pregame for our CMC Season Opener.

:banana:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
The ride there and back is great. Lots of spots for taking pics at the Hooters also. Nice backdrops right in the immediate area.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Yes. The cruise is nice and some great photos can be taken with the river and buildings down there in peoria. Wont be disappointed.

86merc

Established Member
Need to figure a rain date this year that wont coincide the CMC or STL stuff like last year.

I don't think CMC has any dates set yet. The get together breakfast to come up with events and dates is not for a couple weeks yet. Derek (10thSVT_03) may have more insight on that as he is a moderator over there.

It is hard to accommodate everyone. Event planners do not have an easy task. haha

TMIProducts

Established Member
HINDS - please give me a call when you get a chance , as we (TMI Products) would be interested in Sponsoring the SVT Show! - I'll shoot you a PM w/ my contact info.

NightStalker02

Established Member
I will be there cruising down to meet up with the STL guys again and then rolling with them up...

Wow just realized how long it's been since I have been on here, need to update my sig...

Last edited:

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
I have been wanting to do this. Might do it this year. That is bday weekend. Could be my present to myself

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
As of now, I have to bow out. Turkey season is that weekend. If I can at least get my dad a bird by Sat. then I'll definitely be there!! If not, then I'll try my best to make to a CMC event or the route 66 event this year.

hinds04

Established Member
As of now, I have to bow out. Turkey season is that weekend. If I can at least get my dad a bird by Sat. then I'll definitely be there!! If not, then I'll try my best to make to a CMC event or the route 66 event this year.

Im not real happy about this:nonono:

meats50

Established Member
Im off work both of those days and weather permitting ill be there. was really looking forward to it last year but then the rain came:nonono:. Maybe if i get my sh*t together the gf can drive my cobra and i can drive my 03 powered notch up. Wont be done done by then. But hopefully running well enough under its own power to make the haul up.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread