3rd Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords meet

alexs93lx

Established Member
Sounds awesome. That's just after comps for me, as well. Hope to make the trip!

Last edited:

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
would be awesome if you could make it man!

Im gonna try my hardest to make it
As of now, I have to bow out. Turkey season is that weekend. If I can at least get my dad a bird by Sat. then I'll definitely be there!! If not, then I'll try my best to make to a CMC event or the route 66 event this year.

What.......I was hoping we could cruise up there together.

So not happy with you....jk

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Im not real happy about this:nonono:

Im gonna try my hardest to make it

What.......I was hoping we could cruise up there together.

So not happy with you....jk

Yeah I know guys, I'm not real happy with my turkey season dates now! We'll see...if I can get out there on Friday and Sat. I'll have a better chance at getting a bird and hopefully make it by Sunday.

westray...it's a fun little cruise up there. I met up with Kyle (hinds04) and the others from Springfield...always fun to cruise in a pack!

jdoc7

Established Member
Sweet! Right in my backyard! I'll be there if it's on the 22nd. Hinds04, if you need any help, PM me as I am local, it's easy for me to get things arranged.

TBuck07

Underwater Basket Weaver
Established Member
As of now, I have to bow out. Turkey season is that weekend. If I can at least get my dad a bird by Sat. then I'll definitely be there!! If not, then I'll try my best to make to a CMC event or the route 66 event this year.

Brian--Tell you what. I'll pick you up a couple frozen turkeys from the store, and save you the hassle of having of shooting it and cleaning it up. That way you'll be there for sure. Deal?

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Brian--Tell you what. I'll pick you up a couple frozen turkeys from the store, and save you the hassle of having of shooting it and cleaning it up. That way you'll be there for sure. Deal?

I had store bought turkey on Thanksgiving last year and it was great, but just not as satisfying! lol Can we be expecting you to be showing up with a Silver Metallic anytime soon?

BTW...I'm considering the option of not hunting that Sunday as I just don't see how I could miss this event, especially since there are some locals to possibly cruise up with!

And the post above me is a local...westray and I need some details! haha

Last edited:

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Count me in, coming from decatur il. :banana:

I had store bought turkey on Thanksgiving last year and it was great, but just not as satisfying! lol Can we be expecting you to be showing up with a Silver Metallic anytime soon?

BTW...I'm considering the option of not hunting that Sunday as I just don't see how I could miss this event, especially since there are some locals to possibly cruise up with!

I agree we need to know more details!

TBuck07

Underwater Basket Weaver
Established Member

Yep, youre going. Kyle go ahead and put him on the list so he has no choice! Haha.

In regards to me owning my Terminator, I'm a step closer now..I have a phone interview with a company out of Bloomington on Wednesday. Finally going to start making some actual money! Haha. But I will want to shop around for a while, and find that perfect DSG I've always wanted ;).
I wouldnt mind buying Kevin's off his hands though!

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
Yep, youre going. Kyle go ahead and put him on the list so he has no choice! Haha.

In regards to me owning my Terminator, I'm a step closer now..I have a phone interview with a company out of Bloomington on Wednesday. Finally going to start making some actual money! Haha. But I will want to shop around for a while, and find that perfect DSG I've always wanted ;).
I wouldnt mind buying Kevin's off his hands though!

If you buy it I will get a couple rattle cans of DSG and help you paint it haha

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
AM has stepped up very nicely! I think that is a pretty big deal, really.

Users who are viewing this thread