500 RWHP the EASY Way

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Just datalogged my car tonight. Stock blower, 2.75 pulley, JLT CAI, SCTBA3000, Dragon TB.

Just put 80lb injectors and BAP in today.

Injector duty cycle was 49%, Pumps were at 74%, this is without a port. No idea what the stock injectors/pumps would have been at, but logic suggests they would be nearly maxed.

Datalog everything, not worth the risk. A BAP and MAF are cheaper than a new motor.

Last edited:

dynobobstieg

Looks like stage 7 is in the works...stage 4 seemed to be the best port you offered. Why not go back to that instead of try to come up with new ways to make more power.

The stage 6 is heavily based on the stage 4 with a few improvements. The stage 4 was very popular that is why we tried not to change too much but the stage 6 does make more power than the 4 did. The stage 6 is porting only while the Snake Bite is stage 6 porting plus front drive regearing. I think some people get confused and think that they are the same thing or don't understand the difference. If any of you have questions about the Snake Bite feel free to ask and I will answer within reason (I am not going to tell you how to make one in your garage because it won't work it is much more complicated than you might think).

Last edited by a moderator:

dynobobstieg

Steg i live literally 2 miles from your shop. I have a stock 04 cobra with a catback and filter and thats it. Have been thinking about stopping by and inquiring about your stage 6 port.

Come by this week we will be more than happy to talk to you. Our office is the small building right in front of the shop walk right in and I will talk things over with you and show you around.:burnout:

Thanks
Don

Kubin-B

Established Member
Yeah quit bashing these guys, im runing 466 to the tire at 15 pounds boost, with the 75 shot wet nos im at 506 to the tires and the stock fuel system holds just fine. remember everyone these are just stupid machines, meaning they have no intelagence and you control what they do. every car will not run the same no fuel system will be the same. im sure they are able to get over 500 with a port job on alot of cars and im sure alot of cars wont break the 500hp without other mods. im sure if i pull the nos and do a port job the fuel will keep up with it. wish i lived in your area i would give you my car to play with and see what you can produce. these things are toys and this is a sport try keeping that mentality.

* human nature is to seek the path of least resitance*

Users who are viewing this thread