600 rwhp (possible w/ported Eaton on)E85??`

jalock87

Established Member
your going to need more fuel for e85, even with an eaton. That is alot of compression. I say you'll need 80# injectors, and I would for sure do a return fuel system with at least -8 feed/return lines and 2 or 3 255lph pumps.

Yes sir that is alot of compression. But I can achieve the same total boost compression in the motor with 12-14lbs as the cobra guys do on their stock compression at 16-17 therefore putting less heat in from the s/c. My goal is to stay returnless on this whole deal. I am hoping 80# inj, rails, and a -8 line from the tank to the rails should be enough to do what I need. If not I will have to resort to the fore triple hat setup to stay returnless. Its all a shot in the dark until I see where I am at with the current setup.

mustangcobra98

Got Nitrous?
Established Member
interesting, i personally think anything is possible with enough $$$. give me 100k and a geo metro and ill show you a 10 sec geo.
i'm made 526 my last dyno on pump gas, i think i pick up around 40hp on 104 octane, and then 664 on n2o 100 shot. pretty typical build. so i think its possible to get 600hp out of a m112 with a quality well thought out set up.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Yes sir that is alot of compression. But I can achieve the same total boost compression in the motor with 12-14lbs as the cobra guys do on their stock compression at 16-17 therefore putting less heat in from the s/c. My goal is to stay returnless on this whole deal. I am hoping 80# inj, rails, and a -8 line from the tank to the rails should be enough to do what I need. If not I will have to resort to the fore triple hat setup to stay returnless. Its all a shot in the dark until I see where I am at with the current setup.

With a good bit of engine work, the boost will drop a few pounds. Mine went from 18.5 psi to 15psi. 9.5:1, cnc navigator heads with big valves, comp stg 2 cams. Also, with e85, the amount of heat will decrease as well. I am still currently running a 2.65"/4lb lower. I say, even with the high compression, if you are going e85, spin that blower and make some good power. You have the fuel to cover it.

jlbush

Established Member
Can someone shed some light on why the Dragon TBs are so good? Or make more power? Could you not get the same results from an Accufab or Billetflow single blade throttle body?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Not on the dyno ported against ported on my car. There's a thread in my section showing how the Dragon was 13hp higher than the Accufab was. That was my own Accufab which was ported more than what I would sell to someone. Since it put out 3 more hp than a ported stocker is also the reason I haven't listed it for sale.

We tested same day, car stayed strapped down for testing, and we made 2 pulls with each combo.

jlbush

Established Member
^Not on the dyno ported against ported on my car. There's a thread in my section showing how the Dragon was 13hp higher than the Accufab was. That was my own Accufab which was ported more than what I would sell to someone. Since it put out 3 more hp than a ported stocker is also the reason I haven't listed it for sale.

We tested same day, car stayed strapped down for testing, and we made 2 pulls with each combo.

Thank you! :beer: I guess I should have done some digging first. :bash:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Let me know when and you'll have a ported Accufab plenum and a ported Dragon sent your way.

Users who are viewing this thread