660rwhp 2.8H Built Saleen

Apicia

Established Member
Just installed a new belt and a brand new Optima Red Top battery.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
might be a silly question but does this have the center exhaust outback and does it have a pump gas tune?

Last edited:

GtBomber03

Established Member
so then why feel the need to add all the saleen visual parts as if they are upgrades? can u pm the vin to me so i can carfax it?

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
Maybe b/c he wanted to be thorough with his ad?

BTW, it will not show up as a Saleen through carfax anyway.......
you would have to (and its likely that he has) call or email Saleen in CA to verify the vin coincides the build number.

Blown_Away03

Established Member
so then why feel the need to add all the saleen visual parts as if they are upgrades? can u pm the vin to me so i can carfax it?

He's just letting you know what parts were added by Saleen, geez. And the guy above me is right, the VIN is not going to show it's a Saleen because the car was not built by Saleen, it was built by Ford.

Apicia

Established Member
2010-10-09195007.gif

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
This was my car. Yes, it's an original Saleen. Call them up and verify. Have you ever seen a clone with the C-pillars??? No. They don't sell them with fake saleen kits. That badge was added by the previous owner that I bought it from. He had also removed the front Saleen banner and side banners on the quarter windows. I ordered new ones and installed them back on. The previous owner wasn't big on bling. He should also have a copy of the original window sticker. I suppose that might be fabricated also. LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread