660rwhp 2.8H Built Saleen

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Very clean car....too bad I don't have the funds...to take this on. Hope this goes to "sleep" till a later date...

Apicia

Established Member
Make me an offer guys. This Saleen is clean!

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
Make an offer guys, I turned down an offer I probably should not have. You will not be disappointed in this built, boosted Saleen.

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
011.gif

bainstang

Established Member
Beautiful car my man, good luck with the sale. I always loved Saleen's. Wanna do a swap? My girl friend for your car, 24 hours, go crazy!

Oh yeah and i agree, those 18"s are nasty. Grab a set of saleens...asap

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
Beautiful car my man, good luck with the sale. I always loved Saleen's. Wanna do a swap? My girl friend for your car, 24 hours, go crazy!

Oh yeah and i agree, those 18"s are nasty. Grab a set of saleens...asap

24 hours? That's all? :bored:

Yeah, was going to order or find Saleen wheels in the spring. These do look much better in person. They don't photograph well. If someone buys the car, they can just pick their favorite wheels and finish the car off.

hiimdrummer03

Established Member
Not bashing the car curious as i have not studies Saleens.Why does the car put down same as cobra but uses 5 more lbs of boost? What would be the difference in this and a KB Cobra?
Do Saleens have Rear Independent Suspension?

Apicia

Established Member
Not bashing the car curious as i have not studies Saleens.Why does the car put down same as cobra but uses 5 more lbs of boost? What would be the difference in this and a KB Cobra?
Do Saleens have Rear Independent Suspension?

This Saleen is built. It is not your everyday Saleen. Boost does not directly reflect RWHP. There are many varibles. A typical Cobra will make 600rwhp at 18psi using a Gen II Whipple. This car uses 24psi to make 660rwhp. Heads, cams, exhaust, power adder, tune/timing, CR, all figure into the resulting numbers.

Just find something put together thoughtfully and tuned correctly.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Different dynoes, different situations. Apicia, why don't you just put the old wheels back on? Did you sell them?

Apicia

Established Member
Different dynoes, different situations. Apicia, why don't you just put the old wheels back on? Did you sell them?

Hey, what magazine/month was this car in? You still have the edition? Nice to talk to you again last night.

svt1111

Established Member
This car is very clean guys. The owner takes care of his cars, they are always treated with the best parts, tuning, and care.

I've seen and heard this car in person and it is very nasty. Cams sound great in this car and it is priced right for someone who knows what it takes to make big power.

Surprised it hasn't been scooped up yet. It is turn key. Just get in and smoke 99% of the cars on the road.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Just a hint at how quick this car is. I have a buddy with a TT 03 cobra convertible. The car has 740 RWHP on race tune. The year before I sold this car, my buddy and I lined up. We went from a roll because below 85 MPH, all I would do was spin. From a roll, I walked his 740 RWHP cobra in about 45 degree weather. The cobra had an extra passenger and is a convertible, but still, I was impressed because rolling is where the TT should shine.

t56speed

Established Member
glws man the car is gorgeous :) saleen rims or not the car has its own unique look ant i like that. i hope you wont miss it too much

Users who are viewing this thread