Admin Note : Possible Stolen Parts : New RXT & Install Kit...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Dear SVTP Users, I have been informed that this user, Eindow, is possibly selling stolen McLeod Clutch units. We have some missing RXTs from our shop that match the pictures and he is not a dealer of McLeod and he is local. If you bought a McLeod unit or other parts from Eindow, please contact me at McLeod and I will discuss solutions. I am not going to prosecute buyers, just wanting to get Eindow's information for the police. Any help would be appreciated. My number is 714-630-2764. Thank you.

Paul Lee
President - McLeod Racing, LLC

Moved to RS.

This seems to be his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/esteban.sainz.14?fref=ts

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
:pop:

And the plot thickens...

I thought it was wierd that he could "just swap out" the disc for a 26 spline in one of his posts...

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
tHw0b.gif

drusmith

Established Member
It did seem kinda weird that he never mentioned he had like 6 clutches just sitting around. LOL FAIL
Any update on this guy? Thats a lot of $$$$ to be stealing!!!!

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
:pop: this is going to get good! He seems pretty public with his profiles, phone number, and friends so it should not be hard to find him.

If he is part of the theft then he should get what's coming!

Paul Lee

Established Member
Update: Just got off the phone with Eindow, aka, Esteban Sainz, and he admits to buying or getting them from someone local for a "deal". Says he met someone at a local Sonic and got them, but "forgot" the guys name. Ok, i gave him the chance to come clean and says he will get me the info of the guy he got them from. Remember, if the price is too good to be true, probably is...

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Update: Just got off the phone with Eindow, aka, Esteban Sainz, and he admits to buying or getting them from someone local for a "deal". Says he met someone at a local Sonic and got them, but "forgot" the guys name. Ok, i gave him the chance to come clean and says he will get me the info of the guy he got them from. Remember, if the price is too good to be true, probably is...

I'm sure your local police have never heard that story before. :nonono:

I suggest you contact your local PD ASAP, and let him tell it to them himself.

Users who are viewing this thread