Admin Note : Possible Stolen Parts : New RXT & Install Kit...

fast ford brian

Established Member
Selling stolen goods on a website with as much reach as this one , what an idiot . Glad you got caught in the act .

Planter

Banned
DowFace.jpg

can we get an INS Check on aisle 5 please?

Satyr

Established Member
lol...of all the venues to try and peddle stolen goods, why a public forum?

BladeX10

Established Member
Gotta love retarded criminals. He "forgot" the guys name he got them from, If i had a nickel for everytime i've heard that one, i'd be able to buy a 2013 GT500.

2011roush

Established Member
If it turns out they are stolen and he stole them. Maybe everyone that bought one can dispute it with PayPal and pay mcloud the money they paid this idiot. Just a thought.

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
I've seen so many threads on here when the forum members become investigators and find out the source of the problem hahaha.

stangposse

Established Member
We seem to know a little bit about the "alleged" perp. What about a little info on the goods? How many were taken? Was it just clutches that were robbed or is this just a small portion of what was taken? How long ago were they taken? Was there a reported break-in or did they walk out the back door during operating hours?

Paul Lee

Established Member
Mcleod Update: Well we finally got the people involved in the theft and sale of McLeod units on this site and others. Bad news is we are out over $10,000 in stolen goods, good news we caught all involved and all have admitted to the theft. I want to thank all the good people here at SVT Performance with their help in catching the thieves with phone calls to me with information. One of the reasons I've been a car guy all my life is all the good people that all share the same passions. Thank you again for all your support!

Paul Lee
President - McLeod Racing, LLC

Users who are viewing this thread