AIRAID Direct Replacement Filter for 2010-2012 5.4L Shelby GT500 (Blue)

Airaid Filters

Established Member
I had no idea your oiled filters had a 5th layer that was a synthetic media. Neat design and awesome innovation. This corrects all the negative I have studied over time from the older K&N designed oiled filters.

Thanks David.

Hello UnleashedBeast,

Your very welcome :beer:

Well it's an Airaid so the function goes without saying to be quality, but let me say from a form perspective ... that's one dayum sexy looking filter.

I've always liked the iconic red, but with the blue covers this looks too nice. I'm sold!

Hello Daffy,

Excellent. Please let me know how it works out for you!

very nice design, etc. Now I'm wondering if I should add this to my 127 MM piece:beer:

Hello 09Troublemaker,

Do It!

DAM! I already have the red one, maybe I'll have to get the blue one for every other week... :lol:

Hello PistolWhip,

Absolutely nothing wrong with having a spare on hand.

How long till the blue non-oiled is out?

Hello PowerWheels,

I asked this morning as soon as I saw your message.

I hope to have the NON-Oiled version available in about 4 weeks.

PM me pricing / order info, please!

Hello justthebest,

PM Sent w/ Pricing!

Thanks,
David

03Bite

Established Member
Is there any real performance gain over the stock one?? No different tune needed?? Great looking product. PM me with a price. Thanks

Airaid Filters

Established Member
Is there any real performance gain over the stock one?? No different tune needed?? Great looking product. PM me with a price. Thanks

Hello 03Bite,

The AIRAID Filter made 7 RWHP over the stock air filter, and it does not require any aftermarket tuning. It's a direct bolt on.

The big advantage of this filter is that it's Washable & Reusable and you do not have to keep replacing the stock paper filter.

PM sent w/ Pricing.

Thanks,
David

Last edited:

Airaid Filters

Established Member
:beer::beer::beer:

Hello 03 DSG Snake,

I have put in a request for us to offer a few more filters in Blue.

I can't make any promises, as I am not a part of product development, however I will stay on it and go to bat for you guys and will be happy to report any news that I hear on the subject.

Thanks,
David

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Hello 03 DSG Snake,

I have put in a request for us to offer a few more filters in Blue.

I can't make any promises, as I am not a part of product development, however I will stay on it and go to bat for you guys and will be happy to report any news that I hear on the subject.

Thanks,
David

Perfect. Your oiled/non oiled discussion earlier made me want an Airaid. But blue would be the :rockon:

03Bite

Established Member
Thanks David, can't wait to get this on my 2012! I will leave some feedback about how I like it once its on. Thanks again!!! :banana:

Airaid Filters

Established Member
FRPP + Blue + Open Top = <3

Hello 03 DSG Snake,

I can see your hot for the Inverted Top, however to be honest, I do not think we will be producing that. They are for appearance only and do not offer any performance benefit.

I will however be happy to pass along your request!

Thanks,
David

Users who are viewing this thread