Anyone Else Having Issues With Lethal Performance???

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
I bought (2) 18x10 Black Chrome FR500 wheels on 2-16-11 today is 2-26-11 and still no wheels??

Called on 2-23-11 and was told by a manager they would be delivered no later then 2-26-11 yet still nothing?? :fm:

i could understand if they were being shipped to Alaska or Washington but im 2 states away in NC???

pretty unsatisfied with this. anyone know of another company that sells the 18x9 Black Chrome FR500's so i dont have to go threw this again when i order the set for the front?

:mj: Rob

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Well considering Monday was a federal holiday, you've now waited 6 whole business days. Chill out bro.

mrose75

Established Member
Man, I've never heard anything bad about Lethal. Something is obviously amiss. Did you check with the shipping company? Tracking number etc?

Ironhand

Banned
It could also be the shipping company as well. Call and get a tracking number and see exactly where the package is. If they shipped it on time as they always do, then any delays is the shipping companies fault. Not Lethal's.

I've ordered parts one day and got it the next day before 3pm. But Im only 3 hours away from Lethal. Ive also gotten parts a day earlier then what I was told when I placed an order.

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
Maybe im in the wrong for being upset. So i apologize.

"Svtmadman" thanks for your opinion. But i guess the title says "smart ass's please leave your mark here.

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
^^ well its been in the 70's here in NC. the wheels were bought on the 16th. the $ was taken out of my account the same day. these were in there ware house the day i bought them. the weather is always pretty in FL. there have been no reports of earthquakes, tornados, volcanos, snow or hurricanes in the past week... so my only question is what was going on, on the 17th. 18th. 22nd and 23rd when these could have been shipped? when i talked to the manager on the 23rd he told me he would send a email with a tracking # and the wheels would be there by sat. i still have not gotten the email or wheels!!!

SO "EMWUN GARAND" unless FL ships everything to ALASKA then to NC i can understand why the weather might slow this process down. but seeings is how you are not having any issues with them you clearly didnt read the TITLE. so thanks for your useless info. NC & FL are not apart of the 30 states that have weather issues. GOOD DAY

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
^^ well its been in the 70's here in NC. the wheels were bought on the 16th. the $ was taken out of my account the same day. these were in there ware house the day i bought them. the weather is always pretty in FL. there have been no reports of earthquakes, tornados, volcanos, snow or hurricanes in the past week... so my only question is what was going on, on the 17th. 18th. 22nd and 23rd when these could have been shipped? when i talked to the manager on the 23rd he told me he would send a email with a tracking # and the wheels would be there by sat. i still have not gotten the email or wheels!!!

SO "EMWUN GARAND" unless FL ships everything to ALASKA then to NC i can understand why the weather might slow this process down. but seeings is how you are not having any issues with them you clearly didnt read the TITLE. so thanks for your useless info. NC & FL are not apart of the 30 states that have weather issues. GOOD DAY

Rob,

This is Matt. I was the one who actually spoke to you when you called back after originally speaking with Christy. I apologize in regards to the wheels not showing up when they were supposed to. Like others have mentioned there have been a few delays throughout the country with shipping. Also, please note that not every order placed with our company will ship directly from our warehouse. It would be nearly impossible to have inventory on every product we sell.

Jared also replied to your email you sent over the weekend ;

> From: Support <[email protected]>
> Date: February 27, 2011 12:07:23 AM EST
> To: XXXXXXX Rob
> Subject: Re: Message from Lethal Performance, inc.
>
> Robert,
>
> I'm not sure what happened with your order as I'm just finding out about this now but I will indeed look into it further when I get back in the office on Monday. I also want to apologize for any inconvenience this my have caused you.
>
> In regards to the wheels they are shipped directly from the manufacturer who's based in TX. So to you it's 3 days ground I believe. Here's the ups tracking number for the order which shows the wheels scheduled for delivery on Monday the 28th. UPS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>
> Once again I'm sorry for the I convenience and I'll follow up with you on Monday when I find out what happened with your order.
>
> Thanks,
> Jared
>
> Sent from my iPad

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know. The last thing we want is an issue on an order for 2 wheels.

Sincerely,
Matt

perry2k12

Established Member
Well I ordered a UPR o/r x pipe and steering rack bushings on the 23rd and the website still only says "processed" and I haven't receieved any tracking info. Getting kinda anxious, this is my first order with lethal too...

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well I ordered a UPR o/r x pipe and steering rack bushings on the 23rd and the website still only says "processed" and I haven't receieved any tracking info. Getting kinda anxious, this is my first order with lethal too...

Pm me your full name and I'll pm you back with the tracking info on the order.

Thanks, Jared

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
Matt / Jared,

Wheels arrived yesterday.(Mon) they look great, sorry for any trouble. you will hear from me soon when i order the fronts. Thanks for your help and concern with this matter. Have a great day.

Rob

ryans01

Vacation in Iraq
Established Member
Should ask to have this thread deleted looks bad for lethal if you only read the tittle. Its what I thought at first, Just my opinion.

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
Should ask to have this thread deleted looks bad for lethal if you only read the tittle. Its what I thought at first, Just my opinion.

when i talked to matt on the phone i asked him to. he said he didnt want to because i would look like Lethal was hiding something. he asked that when i got the wheels to make it right which i did.

What a cry baby.

Njc0las :loser: Thanks for your input :rollseyes

Savn4Mods

You serious Clark?
Established Member
I have ordered many many many times from Lethal. Not every transaction has been perfect, but Lethal has ALWAYS gone above and beyond to make it right and to me THAT is what matters. I don't order from anyone else just for that reason.

Keep up the good work Matt and Jared! :beer:

Satyr

Established Member
I can agree with most of what's been said in here: I have spent lots of money with Lethal and have always had excellent results and customer service.

Glad to hear this all worked out, though the OP definitely overreacted.

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
Ive only had two issues and they have both been resolved quickly.

DevilSun

Established Member
Only "snafu" I have had with them was being told I'd see both my products in 4 days it took 8 or 9...all for a single ARP crank bolt but the harmonic balancer got here in 4 days drop shipped, I was starting to wonder a bit but a call resolved that; luckily I didn't have a problem waiting the bolt. I'm not sure if they just didn't ship it for a few days, or if UPS took it through other continents as I never had a tracking number, but hey it happens. Was extremely impressed with ordering and calling back for customer service on the phone though.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
I placed my first order yesterday, was told wouldn't ship till today but got my tracking and confirmation email yesterday about 2 hours later.

Very happy I decided to go with Lethal for the great service as well.

Users who are viewing this thread