Anyone Else Having Issues With Lethal Performance???

abramsbrian

Established Member
Iv ordered many items from Lethal they are great. They have fantastic customer service. I also like that they work with Jon Lund.

Ironhand

Banned
Here's another example:

I ordered a set of 31 spline axles from Lethal last week. I called on Thursday or Friday and was told it would show up no later then Tuesday. I got them on Monday and they were drop shipped from Moser. Again, one day ahead of time.

This whole thread makes the OP look like a cry baby and as said before if you read the title it makes Lethal look bad as well.

6 whole days for shipping and he is crying about it. It took 9 days to ship my blower to Whipple in Cali from FL.

Marc

Established Member
I can tell you that Matt has really been a big help to me. I ask a lot of "Rookie" questions and he never treats me like a dummy.

I have ordered thousands of dollars through Lethal and have a big order coming tomorrow as well. :)

dsmith26

Established Member
I think it makes Lethal look pretty good. Guy is a little impatient and a Lethal Rep gets on this forum and responds timely and professionally. Not to mention he's happy with the product. I haven't ordered from Lethal, but my first Cobra parts will come from them!

KILRSVT

Established Member
I called one time about replacing my fiore fuel rail cross over line it was leaking from the connector... The guy that picked up treated me like I was a dumbass and hung up on me even after I tried to be nice and explain what was going on.... I figure I just fix the leak my self.... I guess it's either you know someone at lethal or it's roll of the dice on service

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I called one time about replacing my fiore fuel rail cross over line it was leaking from the connector... The guy that picked up treated me like I was a dumbass and hung up on me even after I tried to be nice and explain what was going on.... I figure I just fix the leak my self.... I guess it's either you know someone at lethal or it's roll of the dice on service

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. None of my staff or myself would hang up on a customer or not want to help them for no apparent reason. We spend lots of time with customers on the phone. Sometimes up to an hour without them even buying something. However we still help answer their questions regardless of if they are buying or not because that's who we are. Now I can tell you it's very rare that someone gets hung up on. However if a customer is rude, uses vulgar language or is simply treating any of my sales associates in a disrespectful way they don't need to put up with that and can make the decision by themselves whether or not they want to continue dealing with it or not.

With that said I really don't like hearing about anyone having a bad experience with us and always do my best to try and resolve an issue if I can. If you're interested PM me your name and number and I'll give you a call on Monday to try and resolve any issues which still remain.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
i have spent a few thousand at lethal w/ jared w/o a single hick up. Would recommend him to anyone.

KonaGT

Established Member
when i talked to matt on the phone i asked him to. he said he didnt want to because i would look like Lethal was hiding something. he asked that when i got the wheels to make it right which i did.

I have never bought anything from Lethal, but this speaks volumes to me.

Blown281USMC

Established Member
I have spent a lot of money with Lethal. Never a single issue. Matt and Jared are both great guys to deal with.

To the OP: Do the rest of us who wear that same uniform a favor, and remove your avatar picture before you post up a thread like this. Your a Marine, suck it the f*** up, you should be used to waiting. And seven whole business days is hardly a wait for a set of wheels. You should be praising Lethal, not slandering them in a public forum for waiting seven whole business days.

LITTLEMAGS

Established Member
LETHAL IMO is one of the best places to get parts...ordered several times from them and always been satisfied

Users who are viewing this thread