back hair

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
How old are you? If you're 20 and already have it, just wait till 40.

lol_hitting.gif

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
My bro-in-law is getting laser hair removal for his sasquatch patch. It takes multiple treatments, but it's working well. He tried waxing and broke out all over his back with ingrown hairs.

x_man586

Going to UTI
Established Member
I have a little between my shoulders that I get when I cut my hair. Usually every 2 weeks. All of the men in my mothers family have it bad, so I am glad to have just a little bit.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I'm a hairy mofo, my back and shoulders are getting really raunchy and I'm 23. I have a pretty hairy chest and belly too. I don't do much without a shirt on. I was going to do my back and shoulders. Chest hair doesn't bother me too much. I still can't grow a beard or mustache wich really pisses me off.

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
Even tho im a stero-type jersey guy(Black hair, tan, toned) this is still hilarious

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M"]YouTube - My New Haircut[/ame]

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
My fiance is starting to get a hairy back....nothing too bad yet. He is always asking me to wax it for him, but I don't mind it too much. He doesn't look like Austin Powers (yet).

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
For one horrible moment I thought this was a guy talking about his girl. Wow, am I ever glad to have been wrong.

Jim Snover

My fiance is starting to get a hairy back....nothing too bad yet. He is always asking me to wax it for him, but I don't mind it too much. He doesn't look like Austin Powers (yet).

Users who are viewing this thread