back hair

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Just glue buttons on your chest and tell everyone you have some crazy assed sweater on that your aunt made you for Christmas.
:xpl:

I am 20 and I have a small patch above my butt and a small but really long haired patch on my shoulders. My girl hates it, but she seems to like my belly and little bit of chest hair.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I say screw it. I don't know what the hell's going on in today's society when chest/back hair is "gross". I'd rather have a hairy chest than look like a teenage boy. Maybe that's a skewed opinion since I in fact have a hairy chest lol.

I just think it's ridiculous that guys are pressured into thinking they need to remove body hair. We're freaking men for christ sakes. If a woman ever said anything to me about having a gross amount of body hair, I'd tell her that's gonna have to go ahead and be too bad.

bossvt

Established Member
I say screw it. I don't know what the hell's going on in today's society when chest/back hair is "gross". I'd rather have a hairy chest than look like a teenage boy. Maybe that's a skewed opinion since I in fact have a hairy chest lol.

I just think it's ridiculous that guys are pressured into thinking they need to remove body hair. We're freaking men for christ sakes. If a woman ever said anything to me about having a gross amount of body hair, I'd tell her that's gonna have to go ahead and be too bad.

I agree, years ago you could be proud of that body hair, it proved you had some serious testosterone. I'm as hairy as an ape, and I don't give a crap what anybody thinks!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Out of my 2 brothers and dad, I'm the only one with the shoulder/back hair. I was somehow blessed with this gene :bored: Does anyone ever give you crap about the hair on your back? Do you wax it off or just say F it? And lastly, are your ladies OK with it or do they constantly get on you about waxing it off?

I feel your pain.....the wife just hits me with Nair every 4-6 weeks. If I didn't live in such a hot climate it wouldn't be a big deal but with hair a couple of inches long everywhere on my body from the neck down it gets old after a while:nonono:- especially when it's over 100 degrees out.:eek:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I hate to do it, but....

hairy20manyo8.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member

I agree. I'm 23 and have had a decent amount of hair for years now. I usually hit anything above the waist with a trimmer now and then to keep it tame. Definitely get comments from guys about 'taking off my sweater' at the beach or something, but girls hardly say anything about it. Most comments are pretty favorable actually. I know a few girls that actually really liked it and thought it was more manly. I hate it at the beach, but I just keep it trim and tell people to STFU.

I've gotten my back waxed once. Not sure if I'll ever do that again. The pain was immense and I broke out pretty bad right after. I've also tried nair type stuff, which worked pretty well, but did leave some stubble as well, which is very annoying. Would love to get lasered, but don't think I can afford it.

Oh and sharkbite, I hope you get permabanned for that. :xpl:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member

x10000. Waxing is for women and metrosexuals........

Users who are viewing this thread