~Back In The Saddle! New True Forged Wheels~

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
Car looks great as always! :rockon: but like a few others have said I liked the Victories the best on your car!

Beautiful Cobra, but I'm with this crowd. As long as you enjoy it, fuggetaboutit :burnout:.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
much better!
Thanks Mike.

You're one crazy mother ****er...
Can't believe how often you go through a set of wheels... and not just wheels, high dollar wheels at that.
Not really a fan of the new wheels' design, but the car is so clean it works :thumbsup:
-edit- Those have got to be a bitch to keep polished...
LOL. Thanks. They are not too bad to keep polished actually. PoorBoys Wheel Sealant helps A LOT!

I like that fat ass!!! Sik ride. but i think deep dish 03 cobras in chrome would look better
:??::poke: (I hope you are joking)

They look good, but they're not my favorite set you've owned. Your car looks super clean as always. :beer:
Thanks bro. :beer:

Gorgeous car! Just picked me up a set of TF wheels the other day. Just waitin' on delivery!!

Are those chrome? Or polished?
They are polished. I like the look better than chrome, they are just more to maintain. What wheels did you go with?

best wheels yet by far...
Thanks. I think so also.

Same wheels? Cmon...you gotta keep your game tight!

And...how much do you drive the car? once a month?
Well, I was trying to get Steve to come out with another new design, but nothing yet, so I went with what looked good! I drive the car every weekend.

Hot as balls!

You need to stop changing wheels, you change your wheels like a woman changes her mind.
LOL.... Thanks. :beer:

tail light tint and your car would be the sickest torch red on the planet.
I had tail light tint on my car, I didn't really like it too well so I took it off.

G** DAMN!!!!!!! Do not change a damned thing man!!!! :bowdown:

that sir.. is 100% perfection..(well, if the tint was uniformal all the way around) it would then be 100.1% perfect. edit: Or im a dumbass and it only looks that way cuz the window is larger :bash:

WELL DONE! That is amazing...:rockon:
Thanks. I had the side windows lightened up because they were too dark. The dark looked better, but I couldn't see anything at night. After almost hitting my neighbor coming home one night, I switched.

Looks good, but not my fav
Thanks.

your Cobra is just plain BEAUTIFUL!!! did you get the orange peel takin off? man thats a mirror like shine:rockon::coolman:
No, the factory orange peel is still there. The paint is still original, just well taken care of.

:lol::beer:

It's about time!
I hear you bro! :beer:

+1, those rims always looked the best on that car.
I have always like them as well. I even said I would miss my old wheels when I sold them and I was right.

Drool. :rockon:
:beer:

Car looks great as always! :rockon: but like a few others have said I liked the Victories the best on your car!
It was really a toss up for me between the Victory's and Chicane's. Both were very nice, but I liked the Chicanes a little bit better.

yep, those were always my favorite on your car. now leave it the hell alone...lol
LOL... I will for a little while now. (Maybe :smmon:)

Looks awesome man! I personally would go a bit wider in the back, but it still looks good!
I could easily go wider in the back, but for now this works and I have a ton of clearance.

Beautiful Cobra, but I'm with this crowd. As long as you enjoy it, fuggetaboutit :burnout:.
:thumbsup: :burnout:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
The Victories you had looked the best. I'm not a big "webbed" wheel fan; if you like it though it's your car....clean as always man.

Last edited:

jliddle

Established Member
Very nice!! Ive always wondered how you keep the brakes on your car so clean? Are those original rotors?

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
Perfect Choice. Every TF wheel looks good, just a matter of which one fits the personality of the car...and in your case the personality of the week! :lol:

Looks Awesome! :beer:

Shoeman 1

Established Member
It really doesn't matter what rim is on the car, as the car looks good with all your choices!!!!!!!!!!!! But I like the previous ones the best. Are you staying in the St. Louis area ??? I saw that the new wheels where delivered to Belleville Il. on your FS thread.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
omg those are hawt !!!!!!! excuse me i just had a "man reaction" :rockon: :bowdown:

also what springs do you have i want my 03-cobra that low !!!!!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
no no no.... you need some chrome Saleens :burnout:
LOL.... No thanks, Although Sam92lx may not approve.

Sexy...as usual.
Thanks.

The Victories you had looked the best. I'm not a big "webbed" wheel fan; if you like it though it's your car....clean as always man.
Thanks. I honestly liked the Victory's as well. It's kind of hard to go wrong with either one.

I would have bet you were going back to the Chicanes.Really looks great.
LOL. Thanks Brad. :beer:

Car always looks perfect, too much work to clean for me though.
LOL. Thanks. :beer:

I liked those best out of any of the ones you have had
Same here.

Speechless as usual when viewing your stuff.
Thank you.

Very nice!! Ive always wondered how you keep the brakes on your car so clean? Are those original rotors?
Yes, they are the original rotors. I sanded them down and painted the centers with silver caliper paint. Plus, any time I take my wheels off I clean the rotors and brake calipers.

awesome dude!
Thanks man.

looks good!

Perfect Choice. Every TF wheel looks good, just a matter of which one fits the personality of the car...and in your case the personality of the week! :lol:

Looks Awesome! :beer:
LOL. Thanks Ron. :beer:

That is one absurdly clean car. Good for you.
Thanks. I try to keep it the best it can be.

It really doesn't matter what rim is on the car, as the car looks good with all your choices!!!!!!!!!!!! But I like the previous ones the best. Are you staying in the St. Louis area ??? I saw that the new wheels where delivered to Belleville Il. on your FS thread.
That is where I shipped my last set to. I live in Dallas.

Users who are viewing this thread