~Back In The Saddle! New True Forged Wheels~

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Looks great as always Kevin. You have time to tell us your detailing regimen as well as what detailing products you use? :bowdown:

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
04sleeper said:
They are polished. I like the look better than chrome, they are just more to maintain. What wheels did you go with?

19x13, 18x10 Formulas (they're extremely close to the factory look of my car)

How do you maintain them to always look that shiny? Steve has always said the polished look is almost identical to the chrome...but, I've heard it's a bitch to keep clean.

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
omg those are hawt !!!!!!! excuse me i just had a "man reaction" :rockon: :bowdown:

also what springs do you have i want my 03-cobra that low !!!!!
LOL. Thanks. I have H&R Race springs in the rear and stock cut front springs in the front.

Beautiful as always.
Thanks man. And Congrats on the picture in the mag! :thumbsup:

I have never seen a cleaner car in my life. Everything about it is perfect. Well f'n done. Good day, sir. wow. lol.
LOL... Thanks.

Looks great as always Kevin. You have time to tell us your detailing regimen as well as what detailing products you use? :bowdown:
Just spend a few hours reading the "Show and Shine" Forum. I use a lot of what is mentioned in there.

:beer:

19x13, 18x10 Formulas (they're extremely close to the factory look of my car)

How do you maintain them to always look that shiny? Steve has always said the polished look is almost identical to the chrome...but, I've heard it's a bitch to keep clean.
They are not too bad. I use Adams Polish followed up by PoorBoys Wheel Sealant.

Absolutely sexy! What lens are you using for those shots? They look incredible.

Nice job Kevin :thumbsup:
Thanks. I am using a cheap 55-200 Nikkor kit lens.

VtekII

Established Member
looks really good kevin, im one of them guys that really like the victories, but the chicanes have their own koolness. NICE WORK

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
looks really good kevin, im one of them guys that really like the victories, but the chicanes have their own koolness. NICE WORK
Yeah. Both sets are great! Maybe I'll get another set of Victory's later. :smmon:

the pics and the car look amazing... but not a fan of the rims.
It's cool. They are not for everyone.

Looks much, much, much better Mr.SuperMultiQuoteMan.
Just for you I multiquoted everyone! LOL.. Thanks Steve. When are you coming back out ot the Friday night meet? Haven't seen you in a while.

How long are you gonna keep this set? :p
Hopefully for a little while. Swapping wheels and tires is a lot of work. LOL...

Man Kevin, you take my breath away with that car once again! Love those wheels!
Thanks bro. :beer:

you sir, have a problem. good choice going back to these.
LOL... Thanks. :beer:

SpectorV

Established Member
polished wheels are easy to keep clean if you dont DD and get the car rained on, I have had mine since april... I polished up one really good two weeks ago and realized... it didnt help lol they are still just as good as they were. If you dd the car though it will take some time as buffing each wheel takes 30 min to an hour depending on how anal you are.

Users who are viewing this thread