Bagged 07 Duramax Dually on 22" Semi Wheels

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I know that they dont usually drive w/them that low. I like the fact that you can adj ride height to make it look just right while driving. I'd like to see what it looks like sitting really low but not all tucked like that.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
Looks pretty cool. I'm more of a lifted truck guy though. They had a sick looking 08 F-350 last night a the world of wheels that looked awesome bagged.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
I like it. Usually I don't like the semi wheels, especially on the retarded tall trucks. This looks really good though. It's clean and to the point.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Guys most people on SVTP will NEVER understand or believe that these trucks can be this low and still perform as a truck BETTER than if it was still stock.

However there are some people on SVTP that can appreciate the time and money it took to get that low, and understand that it can still do its job, and ride like a cadi doing it instead of riding like a "truck"

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
Lol at some of the retarded posts! Some people are clueless...still....in 2009!!

LMAO it's so true!!

Guys most people on SVTP will NEVER understand or believe that these trucks can be this low and still perform as a truck BETTER than if it was still stock.

However there are some people on SVTP that can appreciate the time and money it took to get that low, and understand that it can still do its job, and ride like a cadi doing it instead of riding like a "truck"

AGREED 100% I had a bagged 1/2 ton a while back and did everything I needed with it. And for those non believers....if bagged trucks are no longer real trucks then explain these

baggedduallie.jpg

IMG_8162.jpg

331398342_l.jpg

S3010012.jpg

8199acd6.jpg

DSC09297.jpg

DCAN87

Established Member

It's not that I disagree that a bagged truck can ride and/or perform better then a stock truck, it's just I think it looks retarded. Lowered trucks are ok, but when you're frame is so low that my Z06 has more clearance, it's pointless. I don't get the point of sparks flying everywhere and how that makes the truck look good. :shrug: To each their own.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
It's not that I disagree that a bagged truck can ride and/or perform better then a stock truck, it's just I think it looks retarded. Lowered trucks are ok, but when you're frame is so low that my Z06 has more clearance, it's pointless. I don't get the point of sparks flying everywhere and how that makes the truck look good. :shrug: To each their own.

lol:coolman:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Why? IT still does the exact same thing it did before it was bagged. Now it can just lay a little frame.

Yes it is. It could still pull your house in half starting in second. (if it's a a diesel truck, if it's gas, it was never a real truck to begin with :poke:)

Why? Is he supposed to jack up a 4 ton truck and go mudding in it? Seriously... Duallys are made to tow. It still tows as good, if not better than it did before.

Some of you guys need to educate yourselves. You might not like the look, but bags don't take away it's ability to be a real truck.

I understand where you are coming from but lets look at it like this. My truck rides on Air. I have the controls to raise and lower it how i see fit. I can put my frame on the ground to prevent anyone stealing it, or getting towed, or i can air it up a little more if im pulling a trailer to get it to ride just right.

Ya i have thrown sparks before, its fun, but at the same time dangerous. I bagged my truck cause i wanted the best ride quality that i could find. I put my frame on the ground as an anti theft device and if i need to hop a curb i can air it up and do so. Its also a great convo starter.

Driving stance
IMG_0774.gif

Anti theft stance
IMG_0777.gif

But its your opinion man.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Wow. I generally prefer a lifted truck, but thats pretty sick.

I hope you guys with lightnings aren't talkin bad on the truck being lowered, or you best put a lift on that L you got in the driveway/garage. That truck tucks wheel/drags frame/could pull a house/and is more than likely FASTER than your L.

Also, just because a truck is lifted does not mean it's redneck. I've lifted my trucks and jeeps before because I can not get a stock vehicle to my hunting spot, or around the 10 miles of fence my grandfathers farm is surrounded by.

To each their own. Truck looks hot!

Users who are viewing this thread