Bagged 07 Duramax Dually on 22" Semi Wheels

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
You mean the tires dont stay like that.......:eek::lol1:

lol I was being sarcastic. thats why i put in the rolls eyes.

Yes i know they don't stay like that when aired up. This was my last bagged ride.

DSCF0440.jpg

DSCF0463.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
It's not that I disagree that a bagged truck can ride and/or perform better then a stock truck, it's just I think it looks retarded. Lowered trucks are ok, but when you're frame is so low that my Z06 has more clearance, it's pointless. I don't get the point of sparks flying everywhere and how that makes the truck look good. :shrug: To each their own.

x1000

Gix1k4

Established Member
I like it except for the lugnut spikes, if they were a bit smaller I'd like 'em. I understand it's a work in progress, but throw a set of full length chrome tube steps or paint the frame and it'd be perfect. And I can certainly appreciate the amount of work that was put into it to get it to where it is now.

And FWIW, lifted trucks are even worse to tow with and basically useless as a driver......been there, done that.(`04 F-250,8 inch lift, 38 inch Boggers, behind bike in sig pic)

Last edited:

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
I like it except for the lugnut spikes, if they were a bit smaller I'd like 'em. I understand it's a work in progress, but throw a set of full length chrome tube steps or paint the frame and it'd be perfect. And I can certainly appreciate the amount of work that was put into it to get it to where it is now.

And FWIW, lifted trucks are even worse to tow with and basically useless as a driver......been there, done that.(`04 F-250,8 inch lift, 38 inch Boggers, behind bike in sig pic)

He's gonna be doing the underside soon.

NXSVTCOBRA

:bored: We towed a 40 foot gooseneck trailer with 2 trucks on it WITH those wheels over 1500 miles.

I call bullshit on this but in the event that it is true, how does it make on brilliant by towing a 40 foot trailer "over 1500 miles" on tires that is just barely rated to handle the weight of an empty truck?

In my line of work I've seen many people try and haul with 22" radial tires on milled 22.5's it just doesn't work, they blow and/or wear out quickly. Those tires are pricey even at my cost. Compared to a true 22.5 looks nice and to date my old F350 has 260k miles on the same Michelin 255/70/22.5's without a single issue. In due time I will install a set on my Cummins.

As many have said to each their own. It looks good on pictures but bear in mind it's like buying a z06 pulling the motor and putting a Cobalt SS motor in it, you won't be able to use the vehicle to it's potential.

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
I love bagged trucks and i love lifted trucks.

If your tired of seeing jacked up trucks then im tired of seeing ignorant people putting an extremely small tire on a big wheel. Thats gotta be one of the absolute dumbest things ever!

:lol:

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
I call bullshit on this but in the event that it is true, how does it make on brilliant by towing a 40 foot trailer "over 1500 miles" on tires that is just barely rated to handle the weight of an empty truck?

In my line of work I've seen many people try and haul with 22" radial tires on milled 22.5's it just doesn't work, they blow and/or wear out quickly. Those tires are pricey even at my cost. Compared to a true 22.5 looks nice and to date my old F350 has 260k miles on the same Michelin 255/70/22.5's without a single issue. In due time I will install a set on my Cummins.

As many have said to each their own. It looks good on pictures but bear in mind it's like buying a z06 pulling the motor and putting a Cobalt SS motor in it, you won't be able to use the vehicle to it's potential.

im sure the ride wasnt that great either, airbags can only do so much when your riding on rubber bands.

skyhighsd

Established Member
lol I was being sarcastic. thats why i put in the rolls eyes.

LOL me too man, hell I am one of those guys from the late 80's thru the late 90's mini scene. So as long as the scene doesnt go back to late 80's to early 90's I will love all lowered trucks:lol1:

clean truck by the way

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member

My bad, should have clarified that it wasn't on air ride at the time he did it. It was lowered though. ON the same wheels. I'll get pictures of it to prove it.

Vashthestampede

Its not a TUMAH
Established Member
My bad, should have clarified that it wasn't on air ride at the time he did it. It was lowered though. ON the same wheels. I'll get pictures of it to prove it.

It doesn't matter that you did it. What concerns him is your risking yours and everyone else on the highways lives when you disregard the fact that those tires are time bombs with that amount of weight on them.

Users who are viewing this thread