Bagged 07 Duramax Dually on 22" Semi Wheels

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
so you think tractors actually have air ride that allows it to be slammed on the ground? im not talking the show tractors, im talking the ones on a fleet, because this guy compared that dually, to the majority of semi trucks. i've never saw a semi that actually hauled daily, have any sort of air ride like that.
air ride is air ride, no matter what the ride height is. just because it has the ability to sit lower doesn't mean shit about its towing ability.

and, yes, there are show trucks that can sit pretty damn low, but still haul on a regular basis.

lightningonbags

Established Member
I think it looks like shit! Why do people take perfectly good heavy duty trucks and performance trucks and destroy them by bagging them and cutting them up.........

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I think it looks like shit! Why do people take perfectly good heavy duty trucks and performance trucks and destroy them by bagging them and cutting them up.........

I was wondering when you would pop in. Hows the L coming along?

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
air ride is air ride, no matter what the ride height is. just because it has the ability to sit lower doesn't mean shit about its towing ability.

and, yes, there are show trucks that can sit pretty damn low, but still haul on a regular basis.

i dont wanna argue, sorry if im coming off as an ass, 3rd shift with 3 hours of sleep the past few days is starting to get to me. i apologize. i was trying to be an asshole about how trucks are only air ride in the rear.

lightningonbags

Established Member
I was wondering when you would pop in. Hows the L coming along?

Not so great....I lost my job about two months ago and I have to be very careful as to what money I spend. I have been doing all of the work that I want to the truck my self but the big thing is going to be getting it painted. I have the money to paint it but I have to see what the future holds before I drop that kinda coin. Your truck is looking good as always I see!:beer:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Not so great....I lost my job about two months ago and I have to be very careful as to what money I spend. I have been doing all of the work that I want to the truck my self but the big thing is going to be getting it painted. I have the money to paint it but I have to see what the future holds before I drop that kinda coin. Your truck is looking good as always I see!:beer:

thanks man, you know im a professional painter (or at least thats what i went to college for) depending on what you want i can prob point you in the right direction to paint it yourself. shoot me a PM if you need anything.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member

Dude you should post up some pics :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread