Beware of Vendicated Tuning In MODESTO,CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

1SIK98

Established Member
I heard he's hiding now. No one knows where he is at, except for his friends.

Nobody knows for sure, apparently he had applied for a few jobs in SoCal and they cannot get a hold of him, 300 miles aint shit when you got that many people that pissed off at you. I have tried every channel I have to at least find out where peoples cars are and nobody knows his whereabouts

BOSS324

Established Member
Nobody knows for sure, apparently he had applied for a few jobs in SoCal and they cannot get a hold of him, 300 miles aint shit when you got that many people that pissed off at you. I have tried every channel I have to at least find out where peoples cars are and nobody knows his whereabouts

Crazy....I remember when picking up my car early this year (March) he actually told me Mark over at MMR wanted to hire him for a vacant engine builder position because he heard he was leaving the Turlock dealer? I called Mark to verify....he did apply for a Mechanic position and an not engine builder huh.....

He told me this after I said enough I am shipping the whole car back to the engine builder because I was tired of the song and dance. He was trying to justify to me letting him rebuild my motor and allowing him to fix it:sleeping:

Getting Vendicated sucks because it set me back another year:fm: and not to mention even more money down the crapper.

1SIK98

Established Member
He heard about me turning down the job with Ford and shot me a text a couple months ago to say whats up. Said he was working for a Ford dealer down south and still seen his kid every other weekend. All hell broke loose (obviously) and never heard from him again. There is a page on FMCdealer that has a listing of all the Master and Senior master techs and he wasn't listed. He was master certified at one point so he aint at a dealer or he let that expire.

Myspace shows he logged on the 16th of last month maybe try shooting him a message there to at least tell everyone where their cars are

BOSS324

Established Member
^^Its the least he could do Phil. I still dont know what happen but last I heard he told me everything was peachy since Craigs 05...back in March.

dascoyne

Established Member
I last heard from Billy in June 6 when he sent me an email saying he was working on getting my refund. I never called him out because I knew he'd just disappear. He disappeared anyway.

bposner

No Rain, no Rainbows
Established Member
I musta really lucked out, cause when I first moved out here and bought '94 Cobra had him do some bolt on stuff for me, Springs, Sway bar etc. Everything was still working and nothing fell off. Now that I see all this I'm lucky. Guess what saved me was I waited for the car, so I was in the area and he couldn't do anything I guess cause I was close by . anyway so sorry to hear all these horror stories

1SIK98

Established Member
I last heard from Billy in June 6 when he sent me an email saying he was working on getting my refund. I never called him out because I knew he'd just disappear. He disappeared anyway.

Last text I got from him was on the 26th of May and he was already down south

BOSS324

Established Member
^^Its only when he gets into your motor or have him build you one.....small jobs ok. Big build type projects....no.

camed2v

Established Member
sol

hey guys i havent posted in a very very long time
its sad to hear all these storys and here i was complaining bout 600 in parts and my car keys that he wouldnt give back..
he even did his friends dirty i can just imagine if u were not close to him sorry guys

Quik Z06

Established Member
Last text I got from him was on the 26th of May and he was already down south

So he says!! Why would anyone believe what Billy says. I don't think he's in LA, I think he's around here somewhere. If it's true there are 3 trucks missing he's screwed.

hey guys i havent posted in a very very long time
its sad to hear all these storys and here i was complaining bout 600 in parts and my car keys that he wouldnt give back..
he even did his friends dirty i can just imagine if u were not close to him sorry guys

Wow, he screwed you too? Man he burned all his bridges this time around.

1SIK98

Established Member
So he says!! Why would anyone believe what Billy says. I don't think he's in LA, I think he's around here somewhere. If it's true there are 3 trucks missing he's screwed.

Because I got a call from a dealer in Los Angeles and the number was a 310 area code. I am sure he has since relocated again because by now he has realized the scope of whats going on.

svtpwd831

4G63
Established Member
Martin, im suprised he hasn't even given you your truck back.... I know that he "fixed" brandon's (bransharksfan) truck and got it running good enought and brandon sold it....

Chuck, what happen to your truck? i "thought" yours might of been the "only" that he did what he said he was gonna do...?

i'd say you guys in the turlock area should go to TURLOCK FORD ask for Billy's information or FORD MOTOR COOPERATIONS human resource departamant... find where he is at..! I really cant believe that he pulled this shit again. I'm so glad that my shipment from LFP didn't arrive on time, or else I would of been another of his victims..!

Guys good luck on getting your issues resolved..

Quik Z06

Established Member
Because I got a call from a dealer in Los Angeles and the number was a 310 area code. I am sure he has since relocated again because by now he has realized the scope of whats going on.

Shoot, when he was MSX he went all the way to FL to get a rim for a customers car that he smashed into a curb. Very easy for him to be in LA and make a call. The guy is a snake, I wouldn't put anything past him.

Martin, im suprised he hasn't even given you your truck back.... I know that he "fixed" brandon's (bransharksfan) truck and got it running good enought and brandon sold it....

Chuck, what happen to your truck? i "thought" yours might of been the "only" that he did what he said he was gonna do...?

i'd say you guys in the turlock area should go to TURLOCK FORD ask for Billy's information or FORD MOTOR COOPERATIONS human resource departamant... find where he is at..! I really cant believe that he pulled this shit again. I'm so glad that my shipment from LFP didn't arrive on time, or else I would of been another of his victims..!

Guys good luck on getting your issues resolved..

Going to Ford will do nothing if he doesn't work for them (honestly doubt he does) what he needs to do is man up and get these guys their freakin trucks back. That's total bs because everyone works hard to enjoy this hobby, they don't need a crook taking this stuff from them to support himself and his girlfriend. Again I'm sure he reads this, just do the right thing Billy, let someone know where the trucks are.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hmm well some one needs to go higher than Local PD it sounds like.. If he's crossed statelines can't it be considered a Federal crime espiecally if he has a warrent or something?? Does anyone have any connections with the FBI or anything?? He's got to be able to be tracked down somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread