Bone Stock auto Gt Vs Bone Stock SRT-4 :-)

Grand Prix GTP

Id Rather Be Blown M90
Established Member
When do I get to race a SRT4? From past expirence I've had no problems pulling an auto Mustang GT with exhaust and gears...

Nice video Jermey :pepper: :banana:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Grand Prix GTP said:
When do I get to race a SRT4? From past expirence I've had no problems pulling an auto Mustang GT with exhaust and gears...

Nice video Jermey :pepper: :banana:

JEREMY** you ****ing assclown

haha jk man

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I seen the video and it's about as good as your catback system. I'm sorry but if he had 3 people in the car that makes a hell of a difference in a car that only has 148 cui engine. Not all srt's are created equal, race one with mods and post video, it will be a different outcome. For what it is, a srt is a fast little skittle, and by judging your video you better hope you don't come across me, I'll school ya. Lets see the bs flags when I say I'm a .500 hitter against C6 vettes with autos 2W - 2L. If I had a scanner I would post the slips, but everyone at milan on test&tune on wed&fri of last week should have seen my black skittle run, peppy little bastard. 17-19psi is justice any way you want to call it, anything that boosts those kinds of numbers is respectible in my book. :rockon:

Almo

Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=SRT-4-GT

Yea...

Just Watch

:shrug:

:pop:
:beer:

they Arent that fast :read:

Well I hate to break it to you but the SRT and Auto GT would have been close with two good drivers. Cars are about even especially seeing how it was an Auto GT.

I ran 9.10's in my Stock 2003 SRT and I have ran right with a couple GT's around here.

Not knocking the GT but seeing how I own both, my SRT is just as quick as my 5 speed GT was when it was stock. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Look at all the whiny lil bitches. I think its hilarious that srt-4's make videos to make fun of mustang's and vette's, yet when someone fires back, everyone pulls out the bs. OH NO A SKITTLE LOST, ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!! I dont care how fast an neon is, you won't catch me driving one...hehe. Let the flames begin!!!

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
Look at all the whiny lil bitches. I think its hilarious that srt-4's make videos to make fun of mustang's and vette's, yet when someone fires back, everyone pulls out the bs. OH NO A SKITTLE LOST, ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!! I dont care how fast an neon is, you won't catch me driving one...hehe, let the flames begin!!!

:nonono:

And the SRT owners wouldn't and or don't get shit for posting their videos here against GT's and Vettes and such?? :rolleyes:

rjs281

Established Member
So ALL GT auto's are slow? :dw: they aren't cobras,but the srt's aren't either.GOOD KILL!should have made a few runs so people could stick those BS flags.

Last edited:

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I have been a mustang owner before and loved it. I had my fare share of badass cars, 2000 camero ls1\bottle feed, mustang 1991 \bolt ons, 1971 chevelle 350sb\bolt ons. I would love to have a 03-04 cobra, but didn't have the $$$$$$ so I looked around at the options. I wanted a turbo (nationals were one of my favs) and it had to be new, wrx\no, sti\no 34000 reasons why, evo\no 32000 reasons why, srt\yes 20995 stick wasn't to bad, and is respectable for what it is. A low 13 second daily driver with street tires is alot of fun, and still gets 25mpg, all for less than 24000$ total with mods. I'm in search of 12's but not going to happen with 6inch oem tires, I'll keep ya posted, but I've had more fun in the srt, second only to ls1 for shear tire ripping ass whoppings, that was 11.8 124mph car so I know what I'm talking about. 105- 110 traps should tell ya what my srt runs, it's a bastard for what it is!! :idea: I have my fare share of ****y owners who see me in my car and think it's a push over, only to be owned and go down in flames. Granted not all srt owners are modded\into racing, but the ones that are watch out!! Many of my coworkers own mustangs gt's and thought they would rape me only to be schooled in the art of turbo. :pop: I don't think any of you would give me 1$ for my stage 3 fund??? once I hit 12's, 11's are just around the corner!!! Its a never ending cycle!!

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Seems like there were a couple very down to earth guys over there at their board. I like it when I see people that are willing to watch and comment non abrasively about a video in which their car gets beat...it shows class. For the most part I think that they took it well, but ofcoarse you always have to have the ass with to much power who goes around trying to ban people who post something that they don't like.

Great vid man, it really shows the people who think their cars are invincible that they aren't. I get sick of listening to how they can beat anything. I know that they are quick, but hell if you mod any car to a certain level it can be too, so arguing over well if you race my modded car you will get beat is like saying you can kick the ass of retard.

Thanks for the vid man.

CTs2Fast96GT

Established Member
Very nice vid Jeremy. Good job justin. I beat one with full turboback exhaust, intake, and boost contoller. He was running 9.3Xs then 9.2Xs then a 9.1X with a best of 9.03. They can be sorta fast i guess but give me my car anyday. Now RACE ME dont be scurred!

stangfreak

Established Member
sad.. a stock gt that was AUTOMATIC, an AUTO, just kicked the crap out of that srt-4. its a FUGGIN NEON, LIVE WITH IT!!! i wouldnt drive a srt4 either, to me there a POS.

and nice video!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally, reality tv

Fosters

Established Member
DDogsrt461BLK said:
I have been a mustang owner before and loved it. I had my fare share of badass cars, 2000 camero ls1\bottle feed, mustang 1991 \bolt ons, 1971 chevelle 350sb\bolt ons. I would love to have a 03-04 cobra, but didn't have the $$$$$$ so I looked around at the options. I wanted a turbo (nationals were one of my favs) and it had to be new, wrx\no, sti\no 34000 reasons why, evo\no 32000 reasons why, srt\yes 20995 stick wasn't to bad, and is respectable for what it is. A low 13 second daily driver with street tires is alot of fun, and still gets 25mpg, all for less than 24000$ total with mods. I'm in search of 12's but not going to happen with 6inch oem tires, I'll keep ya posted, but I've had more fun in the srt, second only to ls1 for shear tire ripping ass whoppings, that was 11.8 124mph car so I know what I'm talking about. 105- 110 traps should tell ya what my srt runs, it's a bastard for what it is!! :idea: I have my fare share of ****y owners who see me in my car and think it's a push over, only to be owned and go down in flames. Granted not all srt owners are modded\into racing, but the ones that are watch out!! Many of my coworkers own mustangs gt's and thought they would rape me only to be schooled in the art of turbo. :pop: I don't think any of you would give me 1$ for my stage 3 fund??? once I hit 12's, 11's are just around the corner!!! Its a never ending cycle!!

and getting a 21,000 dollar car and being slower than a stock gt that sold for 19-20k when the 05s came out...

can always spray 100 shot on a stock gt and it'd be low 13s/high 12s material, same deal as you upping the boost...

in the end, the stang will still win, the more power you make out of an srt, the harder it'll be to put it down, and launch it right.

5 point 0 ford

Established Member
haha thats a good vid.... haha its funny how on the srt forum they all blaimed either the driver or the extra people in the car...face it, its half the engine... I cant wait till people start that crap with the cobalts... :bored:

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
stangfreak said:
sad.. a stock gt that was AUTOMATIC, an AUTO, just kicked the crap out of that srt-4.

Why is it sad? I think my auto could beat a stock SRT-4 also, yet it isn't sad to me. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread