Bone Stock auto Gt Vs Bone Stock SRT-4 :-)

xmdfmk7x

Established Member
It's a shame that the "stock" auto GT is in Texas, because unlike the guy in the video, I can drive my Neon.

Is it really stock if you cut off the exhaust? I can make power if I pull my exhaust off from the cat back.. it's worth a few hp/tq. Would I still be stock?

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Just so you know, a srt with toys has the ability to adjust power aka boost with the flip of a switch. There's 4 different power settings, and the way the power is delivered. Only get 10-12psi\1 16psi\2 17-19psi\3-4 gears. And stage 3 is over 20plus psi!!!! :thumbsup It's so it can get traction!! :pop:

GLHS837

Established Member
Damn, the hate is strong in here tonite. POS, yadda, yadda, please, folks, act like folks old enough to drive.

Vid was well produced. I do wish the SRT had unbolted his back section to even that up. But still, not too awful bad, he couldn't gain the launch loss back, but he wasn't losing ground after that, either. But do try a variety of skittles, the flavor does vary:)

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
xmdfmk7x said:
It's a shame that the "stock" auto GT is in Texas, because unlike the guy in the video, I can drive my Neon.

thumbs9ud.jpg

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Grand Prix GTP said:
When do I get to race a SRT4? From past expirence I've had no problems pulling an auto Mustang GT with exhaust and gears...

Nice video Jermey :pepper: :banana:
Your best quarter mile is 13.6 and you dont have a problem with Geared GTs?

A moderate bolt on GT with 4.10s would give you a hell of a run.

SaleenSpeed

Stock Block Rockin
Established Member
I realize that there are SRT owners who say a lot of boastful BS, but I honestly don't think that their crowd (as a whole) is any worse than the SVT one (or any forum). I love this board and all, but I think it's a bit hipocritical to make a video in response to a cobra killing vid, and go over to their boards and post it. Of course that's going to piss some of them off, it pisses us off when people post that here, just to incite drama. Just ignore the idiots that come over posting vague SRT OWNZ ALL type videos and leave it at that. Other than that, nice kill.

Stang_robert

Established Member
will someone with a terminator pull up to these invincible cars and show them whats up.....btw i love all the "i beat GT's all the time" remarks i hear in that thread and everywhere else by the srt-4 owners

before the srt-4 guys get offended, i only don't like the d*ck srt-4 drivers

Last edited:

srt4life

YellowSnake98 said:
ha ha ha ha ha haaaa ha ha haaaa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa I want to race that skittle.
I'll tell you what, you can race my skittle any day! This time i'll bring the camera!

Grand Prix GTP

Id Rather Be Blown M90
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Your best quarter mile is 13.6 and you dont have a problem with Geared GTs?

A moderate bolt on GT with 4.10s would give you a hell of a run.

the GT I raced was a 00 GT with 4.30s, Magnaflow CB, OR x pipe, and some intake and he couldnt touch me. It was auto too :shrug:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Grand Prix GTP said:
the GT I raced was a 00 GT with 4.30s, Magnaflow CB, OR x pipe, and some intake and he couldnt touch me. It was auto too :shrug:

Well if stock GTs have dialed in as low as 13.9, and he had all that, well then must not have had all that, its pretty impossible that he didnt stay door for door if not beat you.

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
xmdfmk7x said:
Its a shame that you think your Neon is fast.

Is it really stock if you cut off the exhaust? I can make power if I pull my exhaust off from the cat back.. it's worth a few hp/tq. Would I still be stock?
You could do that...and you would still lose.

:shrug:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
xmdfmk7x said:

Actually most bolt on 2Vs enjoy a little backpressure, unbolting the catback would actually kill a few hp down low.

I lost a few low end hp with the slp catback that offeres 0 backpressure, but picked up some extra pull up top, seeing as his car is an auto and wont drive all the way to the redline, he didnt even see the high end gain and stil lbeat that srt-4.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DDogsrt461BLK said:
Lets see the bs flags when I say I'm a .500 hitter against C6 vettes with autos 2W - 2L.
You run better than 12.5s or just racing slow C6 autos?

<<<ran a 12.52 @ 111 stock auto C6.

Has .4s in it, just haven't had it back at track.

What do you run?

Grand Prix GTP

Id Rather Be Blown M90
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Well if stock GTs have dialed in as low as 13.9, and he had all that, well then must not have had all that, its pretty impossible that he didnt stay door for door if not beat you.

well i guess i lied cuz you know everything... :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread