Built 2003 Mach 9200 miles, Whipple, T56, MM, Forgline

svtboosting

Established Member
The market is slow right now no matter what you have, Just enjoy it for a while until someone shoots you the right number, bump for a clean mach

vfwpost523

Established Member
Caught a glimpse of this on ebay yesterday before sniffing around svtp to see if you had it posted here too. I won't be in the market for a little while, but this car is so clean I had to give a free bump for you. Good luck with the sale. Very well worded ad, and well built car.

Jfoster

Established Member
Thanks man. It was fun to build and is fun to drive :) I have another project waiting though.

It should be in the next issue of 5.0 Magazine...if not, then the issue after that :)

bullitt784

Established Member
Yeah, I knew the bank loan was going to be a problm for some people. It would have been sold quite a few times if it weren't for that. Fewer people are able to come up with the extra cash needed. Whoever does is going to get an awesome car though! :)

What's the drill with yours?

nobody will buy mine still unfortunately. i even have some extra cash laying around too :(

Jfoster

Established Member
Times are tough. I like my car so much, I didn't care to drop the price much - don't mind keeping it :) However, have another project waiting, so I'm starting to get a little flexable.

I'm going to send you a PM in a sec.

Users who are viewing this thread