Built 2003 Mach 9200 miles, Whipple, T56, MM, Forgline

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
Browsing on here at work... not in the market for a poopstang ;) But have to compliment you on the attention to detail... nicely done car :)

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
was thinkin of doing my valve covers to match the whipple like you did, looks good! awesome car, not really a mach fan but i would take yours over my terminator any day! TTT

Jfoster

Established Member
The powdercoaters have the "krinkle" color that matches just right - and the stuff is indestructible. It really makes it easy to detail. I did the timing cover and all the idler/front accessory brackets too - the engine always looks new.

jalock87

Established Member
This car is sick I would love to buy it if I could...I noticed you had the ford racing supercharger on there, where did you get the setup? I have an 01 cobra motor in my car and im looking to go with a SC setup but was looking at the kenne bell.

Jfoster

Established Member
This car is sick I would love to buy it if I could...I noticed you had the ford racing supercharger on there, where did you get the setup? I have an 01 cobra motor in my car and im looking to go with a SC setup but was looking at the kenne bell.

Do some searching for "eaton swap" and you'll find a list of parts that is required to convert your car to the 03-04 Cobra setup. It is that setup that will accept the whipple/ford racing blower (you don't actually use the OEM Eaton). It's a little pricey - not uncommon to cost $3-$4k for all the Cobra parts by the time you're done (that's buying most of them new) In the end, you have about a $7k investment in a supercharger setup - about the same as a KB kit for your car but this is better, IMO (aside from the more complicated installation). You should also consider a built short-block. By the time I was done, I had about $11k in my engine/supercharger setup alone. PM me if you have any questions, I'd be glad to help out.

jalock87

Established Member
I have a friend that can get me parts from ford at cost so it may be worth it. Thanks for the info! Would buy yours if I had the money,clean build!

Jfoster

Established Member
The prices I used as examples are 10% over cost from tousley ford. It's just a long list to do it right. Generally you will always save money buying a car already done as opposed to buying all the stuff.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Ok ok ok, I've got the ultimate offer for you. I'll give you 20k, my 6-banger, AND I'll even pay for it to be shipped here. I know I know, I'll let that wash over you for a minute :D

Users who are viewing this thread