(C6Z burnout) Retiring my stock tires on my C6 Z06 for new 345's.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Do you hear a big difference between the Pilotsports and the Goodyears as far as road noise? I'm going to have to replace the tires on my car soon and I still haven't decided on which to run yet.

Did I hear a small hint of initial wheel hop at the beginning of that last burn out?

U.M.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Do you hear a big difference between the Pilotsports and the Goodyears as far as road noise? I'm going to have to replace the tires on my car soon and I still haven't decided on which to run yet.

Did I hear a small hint of initial wheel hop at the beginning of that last burn out?

U.M.

John,
I honestly cannot tell because those B&B bullets are so droney and loud..I can hardly notice! lol
I was told by someone who just swapped to PS2's that they noticed a significant difference in road noise and that it was better. He also said that they wear better and traction is improved!
If you do swap to the Michelin, get 345's. They fit perfectly, if not better, and the reason I mention to get the 345 is because the 325 is slightly narrower than the stock 325 goodyears! When he parked his Z next to mine, I could tell.

svtcharged

svtcharged
Established Member
...she's gone :( Sold her in March...

Sure is!! Tosin Abasi is the man!
First song was remix of 'tempting time' and the end was a part of 'CAFO'.

That Z is nice dont get me wrong but that cobras stance is so much meaner looking to me. Just my opinion. I like those vettes but I gotta stick with the snake. Would be cool if you could have the best of both worlds!

Users who are viewing this thread