Car Care Products...

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
What would be the difference? Do you just like white?

Scott P

Established Member
Check out Nicky Pass' white Cobra in another thread here. He used Clearkote Vanilla Moose and topped it with Natty's Paste Wax from Poorboy's World. It turned out great.

Juiced-03

Established Member
On my engine bay, I just use Greased Lightning's Orange Blast and water. Cleans up very nice. Sometimes I use Clearkote's Vanilla Moose on the valve covers and they look brand new. Vanilla Moose is a great product to have on hand even if you dont use it on your paint. It works on wheels, engine parts, window seals (makes them look new!), windows (just be sure to clay your windows first), exhaust tips, door jams, chrome...

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
I used to use Zaino, but I am not paying $20 for a few drops of ZFX and to have it gell up for no reason at all. Tropicare is going to be my next purchase, plus I can apply it over my Zaino with no problem. Goodbye mixing crap

Scott P

Established Member
I've never had a problem with mixing Zaino with the Zfx additive. The only part I disliked was the amount of waste product. I've recently learned of a tip about using a type of syringe to mix and dispense the sutff.

Even though I sell three different product lines of various waxes, polishes and sealants, I will use other stuff I don't carry if I feel it offers the best look or benefit.

It's been a while since I've used Zaino. I may bust it out for my car this winter. You can't argue with the durability.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Scott P
I've never had a problem with mixing Zaino with the Zfx additive. The only part I disliked was the amount of waste product. I've recently learned of a tip about using a type of syringe to mix and dispense the sutff.

Even though I sell three different product lines of various waxes, polishes and sealants, I will use other stuff I don't carry if I feel it offers the best look or benefit.

It's been a while since I've used Zaino. I may bust it out for my car this winter. You can't argue with the durability.

Durability? I used to have to polish my car with Zaino (at least 3 coats at a time) 4 times from spring to summer, and I have 3 coats of Tropi-care on total and it still beeds like I just did it.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by HISSMAN
Durability? I used to have to polish my car with Zaino (at least 3 coats at a time) 4 times from spring to summer, and I have 3 coats of Tropi-care on total and it still beeds like I just did it.

I have to agree with Scott on this. I've used many products and nothing beats the Zaino durability. I just dont like the look. I would rather wax my car every month and have a nice shine then use Zaino twice a year. I've never heard of this Tropi-care stuff but I don't see how it could be any better or easier to use than what I have in my arsenal.

I believe in finding something you like and using it often. Hell, Turtle Wax is better than nothing at all!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have used Zaino, and TC last a lot longer where I live, and this includes the acid rain that I see almost weekly.

03BlkSVT

Established Member
Just remember that on a white car a paint sealant is better than a carnuba based wax. A carnuba based wax will tend to yellow the car out after repeated uses. The Klasse products will probably be your best bet, although I have heard great things about Meguairs NXT.

Users who are viewing this thread