Cobra+ Street Lites= Well you be the Judge!

ferfont1

Established Member
Wow! What a difference a couple inches make! I've always liked these rims but they only had 15" sizes before. Time to order some 17" fronts....already have some 15" rears (this'll be my dragpak).....i'll have to upgrade the rears after seeing these pics!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Wow never saw those in a 17" rear before like that with the lip? Looks ****in killer! Congrats!

va boy

Established Member
Just wicked man! You got me thinking, those would look great on my SB!!!!

One of the best looking cars on here IMO.

JMD0346

Established Member
You may have already said but I didnt see it. Where did you buy these? Did you go with 275's up front?

Im gonna get some new wheels/tires when my tires wear out and Im gonna copy the hell out of you. Just fair warning. LOL Think Im gonna go 335 in the back though.

Seriously one of the best looking Cobras on the board.

SF4.6GT

Mr. Drove Them All
Established Member
You may have already said but I didnt see it. Where did you buy these? Did you go with 275's up front?

Im gonna get some new wheels/tires when my tires wear out and Im gonna copy the hell out of you. Just fair warning. LOL Think Im gonna go 335 in the back though.

Seriously one of the best looking Cobras on the board.

Thanks buddy! I bought these from Holcomb Motorsports. Blake is the man when it comes to ordering parts and best prices. And yes they are 275s up front with 315s out back. I would have went with 335s but i like the NT05R's too much to ditch them lol

Users who are viewing this thread