Cobra+ Street Lites= Well you be the Judge!

JMD0346

Established Member
Thanks buddy! I bought these from Holcomb Motorsports. Blake is the man when it comes to ordering parts and best prices. And yes they are 275s up front with 315s out back. I would have went with 335s but i like the NT05R's too much to ditch them lol

Thanks for the info. Might have to be my xmas gift to myself this year.:beer:

JMD0346

Established Member
NO problem man lol good luck you will love them! :rockon:

Hell I love them now! I cant wait to get then on mine. Should look good on Satin Silver. I cant stop looking at those pics. The one in your sig is rediculous.

Well enough ego stroking, LOL

One more question and then Ill leave ya alone. What spring setup are you running. Give me the whole run down. Isos?

I run H&R Race with stock isos. Yours looks a little lower. I love mine but its not quite low enough. Needs about 3/4" more drop. Maybe an 1".

SF4.6GT

Mr. Drove Them All
Established Member
Hell I love them now! I cant wait to get then on mine. Should look good on Satin Silver. I cant stop looking at those pics. The one in your sig is rediculous.

Well enough ego stroking, LOL

One more question and then Ill leave ya alone. What spring setup are you running. Give me the whole run down. Isos?

I run H&R Race with stock isos. Yours looks a little lower. I love mine but its not quite low enough. Needs about 3/4" more drop. Maybe an 1".

Hahaha thanks man and your fine. They are stock Cobra springs with one coil cut on all 4 corners. Top iso only on rears no isos on the front.

SF4.6GT

Mr. Drove Them All
Established Member
Few more pictures i just finished up...

029.jpg

018-1.jpg

017-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

JMD0346

Established Member
Hahaha thanks man and your fine. They are stock Cobra springs with one coil cut on all 4 corners. Top iso only on rears no isos on the front.

Thanks man. Im gonna pull the bottom isos and see how that does. May cut a little off each coil. I love the way it sits down on the tire just right. Any lower would be too much. Just right.:rockon:

Thanks again for the info.:beer:

G-STANG

Established Member
Fronts: 17x9.5 with a 7.25 bs(1inch bolt spacer)
Rears: 17x11 with a 6.50 bs

Thanks guys!

Looks tough, I love it. Do you still have the cobra front brakes ? Just want to make sure so when I order a set I have the right backspacing.

Users who are viewing this thread