Crown Vic Police Interceptor Specs?

Worsedog

Resident A**hole
Established Member
Venomhiss said:
You didnt go that far as to say that they were used for U.C. Vehicles ever, you made it sound like your a spoiled brat reaping the benfits of some vehicle gotten and toting your own horn. I have no problems or a "Disdain" with any LEO officer, but you truly do come across as that dick cop i run into EVERY NOW AND THEN. One second your bragging about how youve had high end cars in your driveway "thanks" to some felon....now you give me the full story after i expressed my feelings on it to make me look like a fool. Man your cop tricks a little cliche there officer. i aplogize for jumping the gun, but i think your at fault for loading it the wrong way with the way you worded it in the begining. No mention of the fact its being used for police work which in that case, makes it acceptable to me as it IS saving the police department...well actually the tax payers...money.

I have no disdain for any LEO, your jobs are serious and i truly believe your probally all under paid. Not many jobs carry the weight of not knowing if youll be coming home that evening to see your wife and kids like yours. EVERY time i post in here i make it VERY clear to you...yes you specifically.... that i have NO problems with cops at all. Some of them do some questionable things and dont do there job right JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE CAN.

You truly made it sound like you were just having fun with the car, as i said before, you made no mention of any sort of fact it was used for a police cruiser, you just said "Ive had some high end vehciles in my drive way thanks to felons".....let me ask you officer, how would that sound to john citizen if you didnt explain everything else?

Oh and by the way i am NOT the sharpest tool in the shed, never said i was but....how i was a i supposed to research it? Just go to google and type in "Why does FORDSVT FAN get to have illegally confiscated cars in his driveway?"

DUDE!...........go back and read it again. Reading comprehension>you.

bandit_48032

Established Member
03 the CVPI's had 235 base horsepower which is 15 more horsepower than the standard vics of that year. Then in 05 the CVPI was bumped to 250 base horsepower. There is no police chip, and they don't come factory supercharged like so many people think. They have a few small differences to just make them deal with the rigorous hours of being in service, sitting around at idle, and all that good stuff.

If you wanna learn a lot about the cars go to crownvic.net

Thats the best crown vic site on the market. There is also CVPI.com which is fords page for their police vehicles

.....I hope this helps!

Mario93

Established Member
Venomhiss said:
Yea....i dont even want to tell you how ****ed up that sounds my freind.

Its not the fact your allowed to do it, its the fact youve done it and would willingly talk about it online. Dont you think that the car should be treated like every other pieace of evidence you got when you busted that guy and left alone? Dude seriously, im almost sick to my stomach reading that. So you actually "thanked" a felon as well? I dont mean to start shit but thats just flat out ****ed up to me. How do you sleep at night knowing the car that "Sitting in your driveway" was purchased using god only knows what means of life destroying substances or worse, some ****ed up crime instance where the guy might have killed people to get that money for the mob? Im sorry again to just barge in here but...god damn it doesnt ANYONE think that its a little ****ed up? Seized vehicles belong in a god damned compound till the day there disposed of. then again, when i got arested with 3 ounces it only came up on the police report that i had an ounce and a half, which still gave me the same charge as 3 ounces so yea....i guess i shouldnt be to surpirsed.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread