Dash plaque time frames

denman

Established Member
Yep called, vey unapologetic and kept pushing me towards a the goody bag and more waiting for the autopen which hasn't arrived or been configured. so basically no date in site. after 237 days no thanks. I would rather buy one later if i decide to, for a much lower price. Seriously anyone that pays $350 for the autopen plaque and a bag full of lapel pens is really dumb. If people thought the authentic signature was a waste of money, imagine the scrutiny your $350 autopen will bring. LOL.
You really jumped the shark on this, havent you? Why not jut cancel at ths point?

svtbolt2001

Established Member
After 237 days and once again no ability to tell me when the autopen will arrive or be configured. Come on dude, i am a project manager for a living, maybe I am just disgusted in the lack of ability to plan and communicate durations.

Also,
Why would I want an autopen piece on my dash for $363 when the 2011 guys get a laser etched version for $195? Eitherway it adds absolutely nothing to the car. I would rather take that $363 to Van or even better spend it on my new 2012 Superduty that have some made in china fake signature on my dash at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread