Delivery dates

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
So a number of our cars have been built.

My Delivery date on the day it was built (built 5/7) was 5/18. But has since changed to TBD

Who still has a delivery date, and what is it?

outlw

Established Member
I have checked our cars out the ones that had built weeks of 5/7 5/14 and h-18 are showing to be delivered week of 5/28/2012 they have bult around 450 cars as of right now.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I have checked our cars out the ones that had built weeks of 5/7 5/14 and h-18 are showing to be delivered week of 5/28/2012 they have bult around 450 cars as of right now.

Say hello to my car for me! :)

Hope mine is delivered that week. Will be in just in time for a road trip June 5

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
Need to tell Ford to make it a week earlier......need it on Memorial Day weekend....

flyby763

Established Member
My dealer still thinks it needs to go to Vegas after being built to become a Shelby so they wont give me a date....LOL. Being built next week though.

KARSON219

Established Member
Huh?

450 Shelbys have been built??? Or Stangs? I am puzzled that mine was ordered on the day the banks opened, and still processing?

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Ford builds about 600 mustangs per day, right now they are building about 45 Shelby's per day. I pulled about 120 out of the plant this morning. No Shelby's! The loading manager told me they might start loading Shelby's tonight or tomorrow. I could see a couple hundred parked together from a distance.

Last edited:

KARSON219

Established Member
Wow

Ford builds about 600 mustangs per day, right now they are building about 45 Shelby's per day. I pulled about 120 out of the plant this morning. No Shelby's! The loading manager told me they might start loading Shelby's tonight or tomorrow. I could see a couple hundred parked together from a distance.

Thats a lot more than I would have thought! 45 per day, damn!! Thanks for your response!! I will keep patiently waiting. If you get a nice Sterling Gray one she might be mine:).

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

Loading onto carriers to ship I presume? So no holds?

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
I'm talking about rail cars. Yea they said they expected the holds to be released today or tomorrow.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'm talking about rail cars. Yea they said they expected the holds to be released today or tomorrow.

My car is being shipped 2 hours north. Cant assume it's going in a train (maybe tho?)

This is awesome news. My source has been way too quiet lately. Thank you!

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
I assume convoy too, but I don't know much about that. It should say on your window sticker rail or convoy.

Users who are viewing this thread