Does Anyone Have Snake Bite Blower?

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
Those are some decent numbers, but not for what I would expect of a blower costing this much. Those seem to be inline with most stage 3-4 type ports, with some of those going into the 500hp range. Do you know what upper pulley he runs, and what psi he makes at peak?

So your friend has a Snakebite on his '03 SB Cobra and he made 480rwhp and 510rwtq? If so, then that would be roughly the equivalent of a 2.76 upper with a good tune on 93 octane fuel. Good numbers, but I was expecting to see numbers north of 500. As a reference, with a Stage 2 blower and 2.80 upper I made 504rwhp at a similar hot day. Or am I reading your post wrong?

Ok Guys, I found some info in his (Darin's) thread on modularfords.com if you want to check it out? It should answer most of your questions. :rolling:

snakebite finally tuned

03yellow

Established Member
That what I thinking. 17lbs on the eaton with a port is the same hp however you get it to spin that fast.
I don't see where the confusion is here. If you want 17 psi, it is just another method to get you there with out changing pulleys. I am running a stage 5 with 2.93/4# drive setup and make 17psi, so in my understanding, the only thing it would gain me (besides more whine) is being able to lose the lower, and keep the same psi as my current setup is pushing. I can't logically see how it could make any more power at the same psi of 17.

Users who are viewing this thread