F-150 EB Tune?

MattR

Established Member
Can anyone tune the EB F-150 yet? I know they tune the SHO but cant seem to find anything on the truck yet.:shrug:

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
I know that, as of last week, Livernois were waiting for delivery of their own EB F150. Won't be long after that.

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Unfortunately Ford sees the $$$$ that aftermarket companies are making on tuning/modifying vehicles..... All the legal mumbo jumbo about protecting what is "theirs", is all fine and dandy..... But it's only a matter of time before someone pays a 17yr old 20k to figure out the encryption key and all bets are off.

jetlag

Established Member
I recently went 14.48 in my stock truck. I'd love to get a tune and intake and try to get into the 13s :)

onemean460

Established Member
Talked to a place and they are in the final dyno tuning stages with a tuner. Says he put 390whp down, truck has intake exhaust and tune. Should be ready for marketing next week. we shall see. He asked that I not mention the name of the business yet. He just wants to make sure he gets all the quirks out. I will keep you guys posted.

Spade

Established Member
Talked to a place and they are in the final dyno tuning stages with a tuner. Says he put 390whp down, truck has intake exhaust and tune. Should be ready for marketing next week. we shall see. He asked that I not mention the name of the business yet. He just wants to make sure he gets all the quirks out. I will keep you guys posted.

If that the case that will be one fun truck. IMO the only down side is the exhaust note. Not a fan at all.

Spade

Established Member

What was the TQ? I'm not trying to rain on your parade but are you sure that 390 isn't at the crank? If that's at the wheels that seems to be one hell of a jump for CAI, exhaust, and a tune.

Users who are viewing this thread