F-150 EB Tune?

Spade

Established Member
I dont know if its just me but why even advertise a tuner with those gain when you have Fastlane almost doubling the HP? Or do you think Fastlane's tune is on the edge of being safe?

tommygun

Established Member
The Bullydog is a nice set up for all 50 states. Its safe, its not goin to blow your truck up. SCT will have theirs in a few weeks (so they said at SEMA) and gains are similar. I do see some shops doing custom tunes with gains near 100hp, but they will not be suggested for daily trucks/towing/ect... The bullydog was on 91oct, if you have 93 or even 100 unleaded in your area the truck will pick up more power

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I dont know if its just me but why even advertise a tuner with those gain when you have Fastlane almost doubling the HP? Or do you think Fastlane's tune is on the edge of being safe?

there is a big dicussion on it on f150forum.com and the concensus is the fastlane numbers are BS. They ran the truck on the track and it ran identical E.T. and trap speed as a bone stock truck. With an extra 90rwhp should have been at the min. a half sec faster.

When called out on it fastlane had no response.

Spade

Established Member
I read that. I was still giving Fastline the benefit of the doubt thou. Heck Id still take 45whp and 55wtq with very little mods.

KEMPerformance...what's your bag!?!?! We are waiting!

Last edited:

KEMPerformance

Established Member
Updates? From anyone for that matter.

I read that. I was still giving Fastline the benefit of the doubt thou. Heck Id still take 45whp and 55wtq with very little mods.

KEMPerformance...what's your bag!?!?! We are waiting!

Mike at KEM what do you have????

First off, sorry for the delay. We have had a few unexpected set backs but are back on track. Looks like we will be accepting pre-orders next week for delivery the following week of our EcoBoost F150 tuners. Here is one of our latest dyno sheet with the truck on a DynoJet dyno using only 87 octane fuel (93 testing next week). It shows a solid gain across the graph with a peak of 59RWHP and 98RWTQ, not to mention very fun to drive on the street. No track times yet but as soon as the tracks open we will be getting those times. Call or email with any questions.

Mike

ECOBOOSTF150.jpg

ECO2.jpg

TurbONY

Established Member
First off, sorry for the delay. We have had a few unexpected set backs but are back on track. Looks like we will be accepting pre-orders next week for delivery the following week of our EcoBoost F150 tuners. Here is one of our latest dyno sheet with the truck on a DynoJet dyno using only 87 octane fuel (93 testing next week). It shows a solid gain across the graph with a peak of 59RWHP and 98RWTQ, not to mention very fun to drive on the street. No track times yet but as soon as the tracks open we will be getting those times. Call or email with any questions.

Mike

ECOBOOSTF150.jpg

ECO2.jpg

What are we looking at driveability wise? Does it smoke em from a quick punch?

Sent from a P.O.S. Android tablet with tapatalk.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Sorry for the bad quality. The video was shot with a cell phone and I don't have great editing software on my home computer. I will get dyno numbers, graphs, and better quality video posted soon!

Monday, we were able to successfully flash our EcoBoost F150 shop truck!!

The truck has been on the dyno the past few days and we have been working hard on our custom tune files. These files are similar to those that have put countless other EcoBoost powered vehicles in the 12-second ET range. Modifications include raised boost, increased timing, transmission modifications with reduced torque management, and removed speed limiter.

I have a very long list of customers that have been patiently waiting. If interested, please email me with your name and contact info and I can let you know as soon as we're ready to start selling the tuning devices.

My email is [email protected]

[youtube_browser]DAkMvZKFVOk[/youtube_browser]

Thank you,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

Spade

Established Member
Are those dyno numbers and video with any other mods? What kind of gains are we looking at on 93oct?

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
We are waiting on tuners to arrive and still working daily on the dyno and street testing drivability and datalogging with our truck.

We will offer multiple stages and fuel options, plus towing tunes.

Attached is a graph from the baseline and one of the best pulls so far. Both the baseline and tuned file were done with 93 octane fuel.

It comes into boost quick now, so there is a spike at the beginning of the graph. Peak gains on this pull were 69 RWHP and 88 RWTQ. Notice though up top, gains are much more. I left the cursor on the graph so you can see the gains. Around 104 RWHP / 114 RWTQ.

ecoboostf150.jpg

Thank you,

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread