F-150 EB Tune?

Spade

Established Member
HAHA Sorry Rick. My phone did not display the video. The only thing I got was Update.... up top and Rick on the bottom of your post.

NukeGuard

Established Member
I'm very interested. My only reservation is will the dealer be able to tell if a tuner has been used if the truck needs to be taken in for warranty repair? I know "you have to pay to play", but if something does happen and I return to stock tune before taking it to the dealer, will they be able to tell?

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
This has been a great seller for us in the short time it's been available.

To be honest, the days of being able to return a vehicle to stock and no one be the wiser are probably gone for good. As computers increase in capability, so do the memories of those computers. I would say the best advice is to be open, and honest with your dealership. You would be surprised what I have seen get warrantied when the truth is out there ahead of time. I am not saying Ford will for sure honor anything, but just go into it knowing these are the risks but this is where our experience is paramount.

-Rick

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
So for the $600 I can use any tune by downloading it? No additional cost?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

We are working on a better solution, but at this time the device will hold the stock file and one custom file. If you want the a tow file or a file for other octane levels, you will need to email us, and we will email a link, you will connect the device to a PC or laptop, then transfer the new file to the device. You are correct, there is no additional charge for this.

Thank you,

Rick

Notre Dame

Established Member
Would love to tune my truck but i hear the tune disapears after a few hundred miles. Man there is no suport on these ecoboost trucks. Been waiting for two years and that bit of info i received was not what i wanted to hear. After two years of waiting i think its time to sell and buy something else.

Andy@Livernois

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Would love to tune my truck but i hear the tune disapears after a few hundred miles. Man there is no suport on these ecoboost trucks. Been waiting for two years and that bit of info i received was not what i wanted to hear. After two years of waiting i think its time to sell and buy something else.

Not certain where this is coming from, but our truck has had the tune in it for thousands upon thousands of miles :shrug:

Notre Dame

Established Member
Thank you for your reply. Was just going on information received. Not certain it was good info. Im willing to buy real soon but hoping to see and hear from customers and would love to see a diff at the track. From stock to flashed. And the diff in ET and mph.

Users who are viewing this thread