Feeler: 03 black 10th vert steggy 4 19k

hotstang_46

Established Member
I wrote you on the vette forum. I saw your car here so thought I'd post for a bump if nothing else. I have 525rwhp NA 900+rwhp w/nos Nassau Blue FRC with about 60k in mods.

I could work something out with you in a trade if you want to talk....

badazzebz06

Established Member
sounds like a good car man but im not too into the nassau blue +all the nos isnt the way i was plannin on goin thanx for tha offer!!

IRACEMYCOPCAR

Cobra driver
Established Member
Damn man this is cheap!!!! I just scooped up a silver 10th vert (with more miles) and i LOVE IT!! had i known about this car at this price i would have JUMPED on it.

BTW: i had a C5 ZO6 before this and i HATED it, the drivetrain was awesome but everything else around it was a POS. Stick with the cobra youll be glad you did!!

badazzebz06

Established Member
guys no trades.....unfortunately now my wife and i are moving into a bigger house so i wont be even gettin a z06....also this really needs to go now i think 17k is more than a fair asking price seein all the work that is in this car.

badazzebz06

Established Member
for you forum vultures who are waitin for this car to drop below 17k.....its not gonna frickin happen....i will drive this car off a cliff before i get swindled outta it....thanx....oh and bump it up.

badazzebz06

Established Member
wow these things have dropped like a rock in value so i guess u guys can disregard my previous post i am going below 17k.....lets start at 16600 dollars.....any offers other than that?

terminated99

Established Member
wow these things have dropped like a rock in value so i guess u guys can disregard my previous post i am going below 17k.....lets start at 16600 dollars.....any offers other than that?

your right and all within the last 3 weeks or so maybe its becouse winter is close i dont get it glws

badazzebz06

Established Member
dude i dunno seems the same thing happened to me last time i tried to sell my z06.....from now on i will warn u guys b4 i buy a sports car cause it seems like everything i buy goes to shit

badazzebz06

Established Member
guys 16k flat JESUS!! somebody buy this thing
i need this sold like asap 16k is payoff and i didnt get the job i was countin on gettin so someone pick this thing up

Last edited:

badazzebz06

Established Member
thanx zackk lookin to put a 4lb lower in it and get the wheels blacked out then ima have to raise the price so hopefully someone gets this from me b4 that happens i cant go any lower than 16k

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
this car is retarded fast and would brutalize the cammed z06 i used to own if no one buys her i am gonna put a set of headers and a 4# lower pulley on it 550rwhp is where im hopin to be @.....the blower doesnt have a steggy sticker so it will look like a pulley and tune cobra only but its far from it

you wanna find out what youd do against a cammed Z06??? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread