First 2010 Mustang in the 10's... Pics & Video

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Great work!!! I can't wait for the coyote motor to come out and shops like livernois make more power out of them!

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
Great job ! Nice work getting the small cubes down the track in a hurry. I want to see more of the red Stang. Sounds so sick

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
I dont see why everyone is sooo butthurt about how the car looks, I think they r one of the best looking mustangs ever!

I agree with the fact they are one of the best looking, apart from the hideous freakin rear end. It would be like having a smoking hot chick with a great face, nice rack, kick ass personality, then you see her ass and it's hairy, covered in zits, flat, and flabby. I'm not diggin it.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
man, the new body style just does not look that good with drag shoes on. odd, because the 1st gen S197s look great in drag appearal. awesome stuff, none the less!!!

Last edited:

Oman_cobra

Established Member
sick !! i wasnt suprised at all till now there will be some hate..
but Livernois did a helluva job ! they look damn agressive when lowered !! i love the new style, Kudos Ford !! again i cant wait for Livernois to work on the 5.0 L GT next year or the GT500 :rockon:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
i cant wait for Livernois to work on the 5.0 L GT next year or the GT500 :rockon:

Me too, while I think it's sweet that they made a 2010 GT go 10s, it's not like much has changed in terms of making an 05-09 go 10s. :shrug:

It looks like they went straight for the, "killing a fly with a bazooka". When the 2011s come out I'd like to see the limits of the stock bottom-end, transmission, etc. :banana:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Nice build but why the Hot Rod Cams? I would of figured you guys would put a custom blower grind in or atleast comp cams blower cams. I thought the hot rod cams were more for N/A applications, also hot rod cams are no springs required but you had the heads off the car anyways so why not throw a nicer cam and springs on it while there off.

Users who are viewing this thread