First 2010 Mustang in the 10's... Pics & Video

Oman_cobra

Established Member
Me too, while I think it's sweet that they made a 2010 GT go 10s, it's not like much has changed in terms of making an 05-09 go 10s. :shrug:

It looks like they went straight for the, "killing a fly with a bazooka". When the 2011s come out I'd like to see the limits of the stock bottom-end, transmission, etc. :banana:

haha yeah maybe not many motor changes between the 05-09's & the '10's.. but its different because its a newer bodystyle..

btw, what sort of numbers are these cars putting down ? it didnt show in the dyno vid :shrug:

black Robra

THIS IS STANG #6
Established Member
I agree with the fact they are one of the best looking, apart from the hideous freakin rear end. It would be like having a smoking hot chick with a great face, nice rack, kick ass personality, then you see her ass and it's hairy, covered in zits, flat, and flabby. I'm not diggin it.

HAHAHA maybe just hairy no zits

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Nice build but why the Hot Rod Cams? I would of figured you guys would put a custom blower grind in or atleast comp cams blower cams. I thought the hot rod cams were more for N/A applications, also hot rod cams are no springs required but you had the heads off the car anyways so why not throw a nicer cam and springs on it while there off.

At the request of the customer I'm sure.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Nice work fellas! You guys have a '10 in the 10's before most people can get one off the dealer lot lol.

TRBO VNM

They wouldnt happen to be the ones running at MIR during the Pink All Out event would they?

yes. towards the end of the night they had the student/instructor race. I believe Rosey was the instructor and you can see the engraving or etching on the valve cover in one of the pics (Rosey). and the instructor got schooled..well, the bet came off on the first 2 runs(best 2 out of 3), so the student won both races and apparently won a 2010 mustang. I would trade it in for a left over 2009 because of the ulgy rear on the 2010. not sure what ford was thinking, but it is disgusting.

2002c5coupe

Established Member
Those cars look bada$$! Livernois always does top notch work!:beer:

But how much would that have cost to build per vehicle? $30K+the price of the car ?? :uh oh:

(Maybe someone got a helluva deal on all of those Ford Racing Parts :shrug: )

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
Damn that blue looks sick with that drag setup. Definately one of the nicest looking stangs ever.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Those cars look bada$$! Livernois always does top notch work!:beer:

But how much would that have cost to build per vehicle? $30K+the price of the car ?? :uh oh:

(Maybe someone got a helluva deal on all of those Ford Racing Parts :shrug: )

Yeah, they did. :lol:

I'm pretty sure these cars were built for Ford. :read:

Users who are viewing this thread