FS: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra - in S.C.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Awesome ride my friend.

Yea I was the Redfire 04 cobra up there

Nice hanging out and meeting folks. Hopefully, I'll have a new ride for the next cruise in. Got a couple offers I'm mulling over now on the Mystichrome.

Course EVERYONE but Rocky was in favor of me keeping the Mystichrome and not selling it for a GT500,lol. It's been a tough decision for sure.

wesking1

Established Member
Nice hanging out and meeting folks. Hopefully, I'll have a new ride for the next cruise in. Got a couple offers I'm mulling over now on the Mystichrome.

Course EVERYONE but Rocky was in favor of me keeping the Mystichrome and not selling it for a GT500,lol. It's been a tough decision for sure.

I bet so man thats a good looking car if I had the money Id buy it and have two

matted2thefloor

Established Member
Damn...that Whipple gives me a chubb EVERY time! Sure do wish timing was different... if it was, that sucker would be living in Lexington!!! I'm certain someone will scoop this thing up soon and enjoy the hell out of it. Good luck and let me know if it sells...

fearthesnake

Established Member
All PMs replied. Car still for sale. Have a couple buyers interested but PM if anyone has any interest or questions.

Thanks.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Update

Pending sale. Couldn't work it out this week but hopefully it's at a new home in Arizona in a week or so.

:banana:

A 2010 Black GT500 WILL be bought soon!!! Just need to find the right one.

fearthesnake

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread